*The Photoshop Help Thread*

Great idea for a thread Wiired :)

Reminds me of a proverb my dad once told me:
"Instead of giving a hungry man a fish, teach him how to catch his own fish"

I've got a small collection of fonts and brushes, I'll post them up here when I get a little more time, and when I'm not so hungry :sick:

Ezekiel86 said:
Great idea for a thread Wiired :)

Reminds me of a proverb my dad once told me:
"Instead of giving a hungry man a fish, teach him how to catch his own fish"

I've got a small collection of fonts and brushes, I'll post them up here when I get a little more time, and when I'm not so hungry :sick:
Thats a good saying :) I'll bare that in mind :D and thanks, the more stuff the better.

Well, when you first get photoshop you have a preset of brushes. I never heard of backgrounds in photoshop, I think you mean patterns. Well anyway, you can download extra brushes from the sites ssbb_lover provided. You can put the brush files anywhere on your comp. If you want to load the brushes go to the brush section in your photoshop and click the little triangle button. A dropdown menu will appear, and you should see a option to load brush sets. Just select the set you want to use.

It is what it is, a brush. Whatever the shape and size of the brush, thats the way it will look on a sig once you click on the mouse to use it. It's a tool that is used in photoshop 99.9% of the time. It's used to virtually help make anythhing in photoshop. Btw, it's part of photoshop so you don't have to download it from any site. Like I stated, you can download more brushes if you want though.

Back