Official Photo Album

Haha, just didnt want to make them feel too bad there DT, but seem as you mention it...yes mainly the latter :p

Grammar Nazis rock.

I should make a shirt with the G on it...AND POST PICTURES OF ME WEARING IT...for off topic reasons.

Brawny said:
Grammar Nazis rock.

I should make a shirt with the G on it...AND POST PICTURES OF ME WEARING IT...for off topic reasons.
isnt there a site where you can design your own shirts?

My latest project in math was to design a company, which my group decided on t-shirt designing. I wanted to do a Grammar Nazi themed one, but the principal wouldn't let us due to it being related to Nazis. I wanted to slap her up side the head.

gioivynaj343.jpg

Took this like..ten minutes ago

Following the crowd eh Frogger? I just chucked up both sides of an obvious agrument...I never stated which side I was on. They dont bother me too much, as long as they avoid ppl writing in TXT type, or without ANY punctuation, then there is certainly a place for them! :p

here i am running into a photo to annoy the s*** out of the photographer, who took 10 minutes to get the perfect angle :lol: , i think i did a pretty good job.

photo was taken back in october 2006, i have more recent. but one of them shows me closing my eyes just as the photo was taken. it would be best not to post that one :lol:

IMG_0046-1.jpg

Back