Official Photo Album

Wow that first pi ctures great =]

Check out this seagull picture, saw it a while back on website I check for surf reports

21704.jpg

Seagulls don't seem that bad there :lol:
But in other cases they are huge pests, at least over here they are.

Nice though.

surfinrach90 said:
Check out this seagull picture, saw it a while back on website I check for surf reports

Very nice! The gulls around here will definitely take food out of your hand (and from your blanket and off your tailgate....).

DRMARIO said:
Seagulls once attempted to steal a bag of fish and chips from my grandad, and dropped it on the ground, and THEN they stole his ice cream! We were in Jersey at the time (Jersey as in the British isle, not new jersey in the US).

Yeah, they can be pretty aggressive and they've lost quite a bit of their natural fear of people around here. I've seen tourist *feed* them - big mistake. :lol:

Hahaha, when you said Jersey I did assume NJ in the US - the gulls there are real wiseguys :D

One tried taking a crap on a guy at the beach. A hilarious moment.

Another one tried landing on his head. It looked like a nest.

Err one time a seagull crapped on my father...
Then when we were about to leave he threw a rock at one and it broke its neck...it was completely accident though he didn't want to kill it

:lol: alot of seaguls stories.

when i was at school, senior year. we went to the beach for a science study. had lunch at a park where it was well known for seagulls stealing your food. one of my friends grabbed a chip out of our pile of chips with cheese and BBQ sauce that all of my friends pitched in for ( $15 worth of chips. the guy at the fish & chip shop gave us a funny look, mabye because he had to use half a packet of cheese for our chips? :lol: ) and sat on the ground with the chip in one hand.

the seagulls started to get closer and closer and closer, then he stood up as quickly as he could and started to try and catch one :lol: he never got one :D

anyway back on topic. some photos of the hotel that i stayed at a few weeks ago.

entrance

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2653.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

^^you can see my car right at the end.

IMG_2664.jpg

a picture of one of the beaches nearby

IMG_2667.jpg

I've never been attacked by a seagull, I've been attacked by a peacock, but not a seagull. No pun intended; an actual peacock.

Didn't even get the supposed pun, unless you were referring to a diminute weiner.

I've been semi-attacked by pigeons after feeding them pieces of chicken-I had my food at the table and when I stopped giving them pieces they stood on the table ready to devour all my food, I tried shooing them, didn't work, so I had to flee.

Frogger said:
I've never been attacked by a seagull, I've been attacked by a peacock, but not a seagull. No pun intended; an actual peacock.
aha, double innuendo.

Why didn't I think of that?

Back