Official Photo Album

Lil Caz said:
nice..you're a quick one huh? haha im 6'2'' 230...but i got speed for my size, thats why i got put at TE

well...not really, i go to a REALLY small school. like 8 man football size. im not really THAT fast, so nobody is really THAT good at our positions. we just go out for football and play. i just have the moves and vision to get between the tackles. I preffer running into people anyway.

btw im 5'5" LOL.

Dorkfish said:
well...not really, i go to a REALLY small school. like 8 man football size. im not really THAT fast, so nobody is really THAT good at our positions. we just go out for football and play. i just have the moves and vision to get between the tackles. I preffer running into people anyway.

btw im 5'5" LOL.

hahaha wow...thats insane

at least you have love for tha sport lol

You don't look like you'd weigh 230, Caz. Good work, though.

Michigan sucks :scared:

Keep this thought in mind, LIK. I can benchpress 1.5 of you =]

haha i know everyone says that

and we wont even get started about my team

i love them to death

plz dont be an OSU fan

this is what its about! go BLUE!!
l_a571c35aefa2dcfac4afc1eeb8ddb35b.jpg

Yeah, man. I bleed scarlet and gray.

Thats a good number, Tails :thumbsup:

Figured this was a good thread for this FYI since it's a cool photo-op:

Tonight is a full lunar eclipse - that's a full moon that becomes fully obscured by the earth's shadow. Should make for some =killer= pics, especially if you're in an area with low/less residual lighting (like we are out at the beach).

I'll be shootin' ~n~ postin' :D

[...]scientists expect the Wednesday-night eclipse to be a "vivid red or orange" in the total phase.

The eclipse sequence will begin with a partial eclipse starting at 8:43 p.m. and will end at 12:09 a.m. Thursday.

The total eclipse of the moon will occur at 10:01 p.m. and last until 10:51 p.m., NASA said.

BTW, those are times are in EST.

http://www.newsday.com/news/health/ny-liluna0221,0,3140991.story

kiraownsurmom said:
pacman you got someone to do the fusion dance with you?
thats awsome

It was actually a chick from the Knick's cheerleading team. :cool:

Wholey moleyyy!

Thanks for that DT, I didn't know. Damn it, it's been clear here all week and we've had nice weather but today it's been SO foggy >.< AGHR.

Hopefully it will clear up, I heard about 1:40ish for over my side of the pond so it's not TOO late. =] I'd love to be able to take some pictures of that =/

DRMARIO said:
The eclipse!!
I'll be dragging myself out of bed at 2am to watch it..I might struggle seeing it from our garden :\
I'd take some photographs, but the *good* camera seems to be..dead. My other camera just..won't work, no doubt.
AH WELL, at least I'll be looking at it.

Lucky bugger if you get to see it.

I've got no chance, the fog is way too thick =/ *prays for miracle*

Back