Official Photo Album

Down south, like Lands End, usually has better weather. It's a bit brighter.
Otherwise, we generally have rain most days - or at least a lot of cloud.

Have you ever studied geography in your life?
Cornwall recieves the worst weather in England due to its proximity to the Atlantic! Us in the South East recieve the best weather due to our proximity with the continent! 30*C sunshine today in London, how's it in Cornwall? 18*C cloud! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stayed in Benodet on the southern coast of Brittany. Obviously if your exchange student is French he is going to state that Brittany is more French than Breton, and Corsica more French that Corsican, and Alsace more French than German. Breton flags are far more common that the Tricolour, and in most shops I visited they had maps of Brittany behind the counter. Perhaps your friend is right, but they could've fooled me.

You'll see the South Australian flag more often than you'll see the Australian flag in South Australia, but that doesn't mean anything.

CopyofSSA51337.jpg

From a Vancouver mountain trip I took about two years ago.

You'll see the South Australian flag more often than you'll see the Australian flag in South Australia, but that doesn't mean anything.

As far as I understand, Souh Australia wasn't once a Celtic Kingdom that was annexed into Australia.

You're clearly incredibly stupid, I'll apologise to others on behalf of your self.

You see, one day is nothing to go by. I'm sure I overestimate you when I assume that even you would understand that.

Upon reading that which I wrote, you should have realised that I was comparing the weather to where I live - up north. As we were not already discussing a particular part of England - when I stated that the weather was 'better' (and hence, not best - go think about that.), I was comparing it to the only area of England which was relevant to my statement. The place in which I live. I'll bloody well tell you now, the weather is much bloody better down in cornwall than here.

I used Cornwall as an example, although I am indeed well aware that the South East is blessed with the most pleasant weather, more often.

Now go back into your metaphorical, cave of insecuirty, twat.

Bloody northeners.

BTW, did you see The Kevin Bishop Show on Friday? They took the piss out of Nick Griffin...

'I just don't like them. I think they should go back to their own country. I know they were born here, some of them. But they still go home. Hitler had some good ideas! I mean, look at the Motorways!' Bigot, ze new stench by Nick Griffin. 'And don't even get me started on the gays.'

Last edited:
As far as I understand, Souh Australia wasn't once a Celtic Kingdom that was annexed into Australia.

...No, but my point was that the sight of Breton flags doesn't necessarily mean that they don't relate to their French heritage as much as they do their Breton heritage.

Back