Official Q & A Thread

Yeah if something faster than a weavile comes out that threatens it, you switch. Basic pokemon stuff. It's what the team's for. Ice shard isn't really that great of a move.

kyouh said:
ice shard wont KO that pokemon like aeroductyl, jolteon, alakazam, weavile's are ment to KO's and wickedly fast ._.

ice shard has 40 base power + stab, thats not really good for a move ._.
well if you trained your weavile right and it has a good nature and good ivs an ice shard that does 60 with stab might just KO a flying pokemon becuase none of them have that great of def and its super effective.

massi4h said:
Yeah if something faster than a weavile comes out that threatens it, you switch. Basic pokemon stuff. It's what the team's for. Ice shard isn't really that great of a move.
okay now i will be quiet cuz massiah said something

He knows everything:yesnod:

what your doing danny is a desperate attempt ._., and yes thats what is team for.

Reaper12324 said:
well if you trained your weavile right and it has a good nature and good ivs an ice shard that does 60 with stab might just KO a flying pokemon becuase none of them have that great of def and its super effective.

thats true but not much of flying type poke who ha 384+ speed beside aero and ninjask, ive seen most people uses jolteon, just saying though.

Last edited:
ugh, ice punch is better, not many pokemon are faster than him
(with good nature, Evs, and IVs)

END OF DISCUSSION! :yesnod:

danny7147551 said:
definitly timid

394 speed and 319 sp attack

i was thinking that too, i have 2 EEVEE's with 31 IV's sp attack and speed but i turned the timid 1 to speon now im left with the modest eevee, lmfao.

kyouh said:
i was thinking that too, i have 2 EEVEE's with 31 IV's sp attack and speed but i turned the timid 1 to speon now im left with the modest xD now im left with eevee, modest nature lmfao.
lol jolteon i think is the best eevee of all time

does anyone know how much a salac berry raises ur speed by??????

Back