Official Q & A Thread

make sure it has pain split and will o wisp ._.

slimi on ur sig ._.

"If you read this, I bet you read it by accident. Am I right? And if you play pokemon Diamond or Pearl I will give you a prize for finding this"

i want my prize lmao xD

Slimi said:
Good EV's/moveset and nature for dusknoir?

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
~Pressure
~Careful or Impish and go 252 def and 252 sp def or go 126 hp 126 def and 252 sp def. there are alot of choices.
EV's: 252 Hp/68 Def/188 Sp.Def or just 252 in both hp and sp def
-Will-O-Wisp
-Pain Split
-Fire Punch/ Thunder punch
-Shadow Sneak

Reaper12324 said:
Dusknoir @ Leftovers
~Pressure
~Careful or Impish and go 252 def and 252 sp def or go 126 hp 126 def and 252 sp def. there are alot of choices.
EV's: 252 Hp/68 Def/188 Sp.Def or just 252 in both hp and sp def
-Will-O-Wisp
-Pain Split
-Fire Punch/ Thunder punch
-Shadow Sneak
if u have a carful nature u want more in d to make it more of a mixed wall and impish more in special d, that way the 2 stats a relative the same making u hae less of a weakness to one kind of attack (e.g special or physical)

Ayo said:
if u have a carful nature u want more in d to make it more of a mixed wall and impish more in special d, that way the 2 stats a relative the same making u hae less of a weakness to one kind of attack (e.g special or physical)
i just copied it of a site, just trying to help :smilewinkgrin:

Umm is bold fine? I have a shiny duskull bold natured....How bout a brave dratini? Is that fine?

Well both have crap natures. If you have Bold Dusknoir you may want no attack moves, so you could use seismic toss or night shade with pain split, Will-O-Wisp and Protect or something. It was the old fun staller.

Ayo said:
but with night shade ur stomped against normal type
But couldn't we say the same for a seismic toss Blissey? It's stumped up against ghosts. I used Night Shade on dusknoir before and it worked out pretty good

Back