Official Q & A Thread

ok i have a weavile thats ev trained. has 279 attack. didn't give it evs in attack but oh well. his speed is the max. i need a good moveset. so far Brick Break,Avalance,Night Slash,And Aerial Ace. any other idea's? for tms

freebutter said:
ok i have a weavile thats ev trained. has 279 attack. didn't give it evs in attack but oh well. his speed is the max. i need a good moveset. so far Brick Break,Avalance,Night Slash,And Aerial Ace. any other idea's? for tms
try

Sword Dance
Ice punch
Brick Break
Night Slash

Well, I play alot of PBR, so every battle on it is at 50. Theirs something satisfying about beating teams of ubers with well trained pokes. Its like sandbagging without meaning too.

Strype McClaine said:
Well, I play alot of PBR, so every battle on it is at 50. Theirs something satisfying about beating teams of ubers with well trained pokes. Its like sandbagging without meaning too.
:lol: well if u play PBR more the aint really much different if u are EV traning apart from it is harder to work out what ur stats will be at lvl 50

Ayo said:
:lol: well if u play PBR more the aint really much different if u are EV traning apart from it is harder to work out what ur stats will be at lvl 50

No kidding, but its a good way to pass time while playing mmos or waiting for replies on here.

I might just not use my reversal boy on PBR any.
Probably the best plan, since I usealy sit back and laugh as garchomp sweeps teams of three without breaking a sweat

Strype McClaine said:
No kidding, but its a good way to pass time while playing mmos or waiting for replies on here.

I might just not use my reversal boy on PBR any.
Probably the best plan, since I usealy sit back and laugh as garchomp sweeps teams of three without breaking a sweat
mine swept a team of 5... ask slimi...:lol:

My garchomp is a little haphazard. Its great for pbr, and good matches, its a ou build, but I love it.

Since I cant PM Chica right now, I have the stuff you wanted, whenever you are ready.

Last edited:
@Strype: if you have an HP that is 1 more than being divisible by 4 (eg 5) you can sub 4 times to have 1 HP, which is what you wanna do. If you have a sub-revver, you gotta make sure you have that, so you may need to clone pokemon and EV train them for different HP at 50 and 100. If you're doing a 252/252/6 set, you might get lucky enough to need the pokemon at level 50 to have 0 HP and 100 to have 4. In that case you could just use HP Ups and Hondew berries (mighta been Qualot or something - the HP one) to adjust each time you change.

massi4h said:
@Strype: if you have an HP that is 1 more than being divisible by 4 (eg 5) you can sub 4 times to have 1 HP, which is what you wanna do. If you have a sub-revver, you gotta make sure you have that, so you may need to clone pokemon and EV train them for different HP at 50 and 100. If you're doing a 252/252/6 set, you might get lucky enough to need the pokemon at level 50 to have 0 HP and 100 to have 4. In that case you could just use HP Ups and Hondew berries (mighta been Qualot or something - the HP one) to adjust each time you change.

As always mate, just the information I am looking for.

i think ryperior should have earthquake, ninjask should have moves that rely on speed as it is one of the fasted pokemon, dunno about jolteon

Ninjask @ Focus Sash
~Swords Dance
~Protect
~X-Scissor
~Baton Pass

Jolteon @ Petaya Berry
~Substitute
~Thunderbolt
~Hidden Power [Ice] / Hidden Power [Grass]
~Baton Pass

Rhyperior @ Choice Band
~Stone Edge
~Earthquake
~Megahorn
~Ice Fang / Avalanche

hmm...i dont really get the point of baton pass, and about that ice/grass, hidden power, i dont get it, some1 help me :(

iRAWR said:
hmm...i dont really get the point of baton pass, and about that ice/grass, hidden power, i dont get it, some1 help me :(
Baton pass passes on stat buffers. So if you use swords dance [+2 levels to attack] and baton pass to something like a Pikachu, Pikachu has the effect from Baton pass. As for Hidden Power, it's far too complicated for me to attempt to explain.

Back