Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

Zack and Wiki has had a price drop. I bought the game, its a really good game. Highly recommended ( and its not as difficult as the reviews make out ).

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess was amazing, it lasts for at least a week of hard gaming, it uses the Wii remote and Nunchuk very nicely and its Zelda... what more can I say

Subarnu said:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess was amazing, it lasts for at least a week of hard gaming, it uses the Wii remote and Nunchuk very nicely and its Zelda... what more can I say
well, i guess its pretty good. a bit unprompted zelda praise is always welcome tho =D

Games I recommend.

No More Heroes (One of the funnest/funniest and most original Wii Games to date)

Zack and Wiki (Great puzzles, also quite fun)

zack and wiki = great
mohh2 = great
mario strikers charged = not so great (im getting flamed for this, i know)
bwii = its ok

Anyone have Lego Star Wars and wanna tell me what kind of game it is and why everyone raves about it?

guys
look at some videos on youtube and see gameplay for the game
dont just post a random game you know nothing about
research and stuff b4 you post

Barbz911 said:
guys
look at some videos on youtube and see gameplay for the game
dont just post a random game you know nothing about
research and stuff b4 you post

Whenever I look at youtube videos before I buy a game I ruin all the best parts. I don't want to spoil the game by looking on youtube.

kurokaito said:
Is Endless Ocean supposed to be good, or should I just wait for Brawl?

For $30 endless ocean is pretty satisfying. Just play longer than an hour and you'll start to enjoy it.

Alright this isn't a game rental or purchase question. But what should I get, a new graphics card, like one of the high end ATI Raedon ones. Or should I just save the money and buy a PS3 possibly. Because I' am a frequent user of my PC games, and am planning on buying some rather high quality games soon. (Quality as in the graphics are going to be insane, and not having the proper PC equipment might result in un imaginable lag)

i want a single player game

i am thinking of getting either MOHH2, paper mario, mario sonic at olympics

whic one??or what other game

Last edited:
Back