Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

flight1991 said:
Endless Ocean, a buy or rent?

I advise renting it. Unless you find it soothing to swim aimlessly among fish, you will get your fill of this game by renting it.

flight1991 said:
Endless Ocean, a buy or rent?

Renting is always the safe way to go, unless you're sure you're interested. It shouldn't be too hard to sell off on ebay if you dislike it if you buy it. Personally its hard for me to be unsatisfied with a $30 game that is really good.

Last edited:
Skorp said:
Renting is always the safe way to go, unless you're sure you're interested. It shouldn't be too hard to sell off on ebay if you dislike it if you buy it. Personally its hard for me to be unsatisfied with a $30 game that is really good.
I am more into games with clear objectives so i doubt that game would be any good for me...

definitely LOZ

it's got greater variety in gameplay, a better storyline, and nearly double the playtime.

ki11er4311 said:
what would be better im goona pick to buy one
Metroid Prime 3 or LOZ
personally Prime is better, but LOZ is a great game, its just the loading times are HUGE. prime is more fun in my opinion

well if you count waiting 3 seconds every time you open a door "HUGE"...

btw, i've been wondering, is it just me or do the doors in mp3 seem really stubborn sometimes? i'm shooting at the damn things and they won't open til a good 5-10 seconds later.

AoWFraggit said:
well if you count waiting 3 seconds every time you open a door "HUGE"...

btw, i've been wondering, is it just me or do the doors in mp3 seem really stubborn sometimes? i'm shooting at the damn things and they won't open til a good 5-10 seconds later.
i timed it it took over 2 minutes for some loading screen on my Wii, maybe its just my wii but thats a whiiiile

no clue what you're talking about...what do you mean by "loading time" anyway?

Back