Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

Deanis said:
Only THE best game ever?

Haha, I know I've played it on PS3 one too many times. But I was wondering if the gameplay would be any different on the PC, apparently its just as amazing.

i'd say cod4 for the 360 is the best.

pc seems a bit unreliable and prone to hacks, and ps3 simply doesn't have many online players in the first place.

AoWFraggit said:
i'd say cod4 for the 360 is the best.

pc seems a bit unreliable and prone to hacks, and ps3 simply doesn't have many online players in the first place.

I dont have PS360 so I cant really comment there, my experience with PC version has been faultless, I'm very happy with it. Oh only issue seems to be that the game doesnt seem to auto refresh the online list everytime you play? So i have to do it manually...kinda odd.

Floydd said:
Haha, I know I've played it on PS3 one too many times. But I was wondering if the gameplay would be any different on the PC, apparently its just as amazing.

It is an amazing game but the graphics are no where as god on any other system except PS3.:lol:

Call Of Duty on the PC is way better than any console IMO, Online it is fab, And it's even fantastic to play single player, Also there's loads of mods being made for it, So in due time there will be loads more for the pc than there will be for the console...:wink:

Shall I get BWii. Im going Town today
I havn't played any of the other(s) so keep that in mind. It really does look good

I got Crsh of The titans today at a local game store for 23 quid pre-owend disc and box in mint condition..:smilewinkgrin: , And have to say i've been well impressed by it, Quite fun to play, Would recommend it to anyone..:wink:

I'm having a drought of good wii games right now. Is lego star wars any good? Is more linear gameplay or is it more free roam?

jl559 said:
I'm having a drought of good wii games right now. Is lego star wars any good? Is more linear gameplay or is it more free roam?
once brawl comes out, nobody will care about other wii games, it'll be all brawl all the time.

Bowserizer said:
once brawl comes out, nobody will care about other wii games, it'll be all brawl all the time.

I like brawl and mario kart and all but nintendo doesn't seem to have any adventure/action/rpg games this year. 2007, there was super paper mario, metroid, galaxy, re4, zack & wiki and 2008 isn't looking to good to me right now. I guess I will have to count on the third party developers this 08...

Pikmin and Animal Crossing are around those lines.. plus Fragile and King's Story from 3rd parties look very promising. I don't think you have too much to worry about next year.

nic7 said:
Pikmin and Animal Crossing are around those lines.. plus Fragile and King's Story from 3rd parties look very promising. I don't think you have too much to worry about next year.
its true, nintendo needs a good rpg. the next Tales of Symphonia should take care of that though.

Back