ok thats wierd....

and bingo was his name-o

my screen is comming up as normal. i dont know what happend though. for a while it was just showing up as nothing but old and forgotten threads of what seemed to be last week (before i left)'s threads.....hmmm. well atleast its fixed now :)

i loged into my bfs PSP this afternoon and noticed everything was back to normal. sorry i didnt reply back this AM. at 730AM EST i went out for breakfast and abanond my computer for the entire day.

it works so whatever you did i0n, i thank you :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
and bingo was his name-o

my screen is comming up as normal. i dont know what happend though. for a while it was just showing up as nothing but old and forgotten threads of what seemed to be last week (before i left)'s threads.....hmmm. well atleast its fixed now :)

i loged into my bfs PSP this afternoon and noticed everything was back to normal. sorry i didnt reply back this AM. at 730AM EST i went out for breakfast and abanond my computer for the entire day.

it works so whatever you did i0n, i thank you :)

Ok, glad everything is back to normal for ya :)

Kinda late, but this thread is done anyways.....

Why does i0n ignore all of my pleas exalted to him??? Do I have to start a thread or something?

Also, @ wii_smurf. I now know what it's like to have your name mentioned in every post you read..lol...\

Edit: CRAPPPP didn't know this thread was 2 days old already. Stupid me, why don't I read the danged tutorial...AHHHHHH

Back