ok thats wierd....

T

The_Loose_Cannon

anyone notice reps missing/recent threads not showing up?

my threads werent deleted but it looks like my reps were? usually if a thread is missing the reps that were given with it are usually deleted as well.

well, i looked for the threads which i received the reps for and it turns out they are still active and there are no locks on them.

this happen to anyone else yet?

ETA- i had 50 someodd reps and i still have 3 bars, yet im down to 37 reps on my control pannel

Nope, actually my reps seem to have gone up...hmm. I don't know why yours have gone down..Might want to talk to a mod or i0n about it.

Syntax said:
Nope, actually my reps seem to have gone up...hmm. I don't know why yours have gone down..Might want to talk to a mod or i0n about it.

i forward this thread to mitch. hes never heard of it.

none of my active topics are comming up either. this thread wont show up under my control pannel. i have to go into "new posts" to see it. :shocked:

i dont get it? :confused:

Try reloading the site and see if that changes anything...might just be a minor glitch/error.

A lot of weird things are happening with other members to.

Brawny with his avvy and PM's as one example.

i0n must be tweaking with the site...but Brawny's problem has been around for about 3 months now I believe. :confused:

I thought Brawny mentioned he had a no pm'ing ban or something on the lines of that. However I may be wrong.

My subscription arnt coming up sometimes which is weird.

some of these problems seem very strange??

I know ion said he will be making changes but people are getting glitchs or problems which are individual to them which just seems strange.
If it was widespread people would just go with it and understand why because site is changing but because it is individual problems it doesnt seem right, it probably is the changing site around us but it does seem odd.

BTT

unfortunitly im still having this problem :confused:

i also JUST got a rep from a member earlier in the AM and nothing is comming up.... :(

the threads you see in your control panel are based on threads that you have subscribed too, have a look through your profile option and check your subscriptions are active.

Alternatively you can click the thread tools drop down above and manually select it.

As far as i know REP doesnt show immediately in the event of thread deletion etc, the scores are updated every x amount of hours via an automated process.

i0n said:
the threads you see in your control panel are based on threads that you have subscribed too, have a look through your profile option and check your subscriptions are active.

Alternatively you can click the thread tools drop down above and manually select it.

As far as i know REP doesnt show immediately in the event of thread deletion etc, the scores are updated every x amount of hours via an automated process.

but heres the thing, i am subscriped to all of them. i set it up that when i reply to a thread, i recieve an automatic mailer whenever someone responds.

also with the reps. they showed up almost instantaniously the day before i left. then later on throughout the day, they were all gone.......

thats what i was saying. all my threads are still there, nothing was edited or deleted

Back