omfg Jigglypuff!!!

CocoSSBB said:
Toon Link I got from classic after beating SSE. I used Lucario, but to be safe, I would use Link.

Jigglypuff you get from beating Event 20

Wolf you get by going to the Ruins (Iseki in the Japanese version) after beating SSE. Eventually you will reach a platform that goes down slowly (with ice spike things). You will pass one door which you SHOULDN'T go into. Once the platform disappears, fall to the bottom and go into the door. Beat Wolf, and you got him.

G&M.... who is that? Mr. Game and Watch?
I beat event 20 and nothing happened

disturbed said:
You have to beat subspace emissary first
oh ok lol
are there only 20 events, if so that would really suck becasue in melle there were like 101 events (I loved the giga bowser one!)

Havnt even beaten SE yet. Its the damn great maze. no clue howto get out. Anyway Sonic was a annoyance because of the going through classic over and over thing. I was using Link and he constantly kept owning me...dont ask why. Maybe i wasnt used to facing someone that fast. Maybe it was that it was on intense. Regardless, After like 5 trys i got him :D

fertogo said:
oh ok lol
are there only 20 events, if so that would really suck becasue in melle there were like 101 events (I loved the giga bowser one!)

No there are 41. You unlock the rest of them by unlocking all the characters and beating sse.

Wolf, he took my THREE tries to beat him. THREE!!! Twice with Luigi. The path you have to take to get to him didn't help either.

sonic, i had to do classic mode 4 times over gaain

and then Wolf
he killedm e 3 times bum ass wolf

omg this is funny, seriously am i the only one having a hard time unlocking these guys??? everytime i face them BOOM! i kick their asses...i must be too gnarly lol.

BTW for Wolf, there's like different ruins places, is it THE RUINS or sumthin else?

Notorious said:
omg this is funny, seriously am i the only one having a hard time unlocking these guys??? everytime i face them BOOM! i kick their asses...i must be too gnarly lol.

BTW for Wolf, there's like different ruins places, is it THE RUINS or sumthin else?

Its the level called "The Ruins"

Toon Link took me the longest. And yea... 21 Co-Op + 41 Solo = 62 Event Matches.

JigglyPuff and Wolf were the easiest I beat them both first try, I practice on level 9 computers all the time, im used to it, but it may sound weird but Toon Link was hard got him second time becuase I tried getting him as Peach the first time and lost, then beat him with Peach the second time and now have all Characters/Stages...YEAH!!!(as of 10 days ago)

Back