Low Tier Characters ftw

I use Bowser and PT a lot, and I main Ness & Sonic. I thought Olimar was lower tier too? No?

oh hell no. the Pikmin Master be high tier. with all his combos and abilities with the pikmin, he's a beast. the only things keeping out of top tier are:
--his relience on pikmin for just about every combo and kill move
--his tether recovery
--his short reach

oh hell no. the Pikmin Master be high tier. with all his combos and abilities with the pikmin, he's a beast. the only things keeping out of top tier are:
--his tether recovery
--his short reach

Oh I see. I've been using him a lot lately since I realized just how good of a character he can be when you get use to him lol

Olimar is a beast in good hands like me, Ness is my main but hes low tier which makes me baaaw. In the N64 he was top tier which was good.

--his tether recovery
--his short reach
Oh I see. I've been using him a lot lately since I realized just how good of a character he can be when you get use to him lol
whenever i get my new wii, i must face your Olimar. i main him(along with Kirby) so i'd love to see how good you are with him.

those damn chain grabbing, de-synching basterds

Second.

I use Bowser and PT a lot, and I main Ness & Sonic. I thought Olimar was lower tier too? No?

... Is this a joke? Bodine, playing Brawl?! :shocked:

--his tether recovery
--his short reach

And when used correctly/not beasted on my Meta, his shortcomings are virtually nothing. Pwnimar is anything but Low Tier.

Olimar is a beast in good hands like me, Ness is my main but hes low tier which makes me baaaw. In the N64 he was top tier which was good.

Those were the good ol' days... Endless Falcon combo's, Ness pwning, and Yoshi being BROKEN.

Captain Falcon is actually one of my mains, but truthfully, tiers are pointless.

Pointless? Yes. Unvisibly existing in games? I think not.

If characters were all the same use and had no advantages or disadvantages against eachother, the game would be balanced; in other words, BLAND. There'd be little to no variety in moves. Tiers as a theory in game production are important, but as a list that inspires n00bs to use and abuse Meta, no, not so much.

My fav. is ness and I am very good with him.And my olimar is alot better then my ness and i am undefeated when i am olimar.

Last edited:
Back