Low Tier Characters ftw

Dude, he's got n00b numbers in his name, what did ya expect? :lol:

i am undefeated when i am olimar.

Olimar is Middle, not low...

Not to mention claiming you're undefeated is, as an understatement as this is, n00bish. :p

I can be un-defeatable!!! ... but i choose not to.. olimar is epic, you see, he's just epic. and so is wario. being tiny, yet powerful, that's a big advantage. :lol:

Dude, screw Wario, I hate that fat garlic-eatin pedophile lookin som' ***** with a passion. >=l

Olimar is awsome though. :lol:

Dude, screw Wario, I hate that fat garlic-eatin pedophile lookin som' ***** with a passion. >=l

iz you crazy????? O_O wario is beyond epic! :lol: i use him all the time, and it's just fun watching people get mad when i beat them with me wario. :lol: i mean, cmon, he's really slow, yet can beat someone as good as.. hell, ALMOST as good as CK, and that's saying something :lol: the only character i hate is zss, and it's because she's distracting... damnit... :lol:

iz you crazy????? O_O wario is beyond epic! :lol: i use him all the time, and it's just fun watching people get mad when i beat them with me wario. :lol: i mean, cmon, he's really slow, yet can beat someone as good as.. hell, ALMOST as good as CK, and that's saying something :lol: the only character i hate is zss, and it's because she's distracting... damnit... :lol:

My brother mains Wario and I hate him for it. :lol: ZSS isn't distracting for me since I don't get off to video game characters. jk jk

My brother mains Wario and I hate him for it. :lol: ZSS isn't distracting for me since I don't get off to video game characters. jk jk

xD, well, i guess it wouldn't help to bring up my wario man hack i use.. xD it keeps d/cing me from basic brawl if im not 1p, but when i am, i just stand there, while all the others are like: OMGOMGOMG, we gotz a hackkkkerrrrr!!!!! then i just bike around the stage :lol:

iz you crazy????? O_O wario is beyond epic! :lol: i use him all the time, and it's just fun watching people get mad when i beat them with me wario. :lol: i mean, cmon, he's really slow, yet can beat someone as good as.. hell, ALMOST as good as CK,

NOUGTFO!!!1!111!!one1!

When did you come close to beating me with Wario, BoZ? ;) Never? I think so.

ZSS isn't distracting for me since I don't get off to video game characters. jk jk

Poor BoZ, cheating on his girlfriend with ZSS and his right hand.

Joking (be it true or not ;) ).

For sake of being on topic...

Using Falcon even more now. I'm not getting better, but I'm landing moar PAWNCH.

iz you crazy????? O_O wario is beyond epic! :lol: i use him all the time, and it's just fun watching people get mad when i beat them with me wario. :lol: i mean, cmon, he's really slow, yet can beat someone as good as.. hell, ALMOST as good as CK,

NOUGTFO!!!1!111!!one1!

When did you come close to beating me with Wario, BoZ? ;) Never? I think so.

ZSS isn't distracting for me since I don't get off to video game characters. jk jk

Poor BoZ, cheating on his girlfriend with ZSS and his right hand.

Joking (be it true or not ;) ).

For sake of being on topic...

Using Falcon even more now. I'm not getting better, but I'm landing moar PAWNCH.

that's why i said ALMOST!!!! :lol: well, i can say that i've beaten Fox five times with wario, and he used 5 different characters, does that count? (crosses-fingers) *on topic-i've been using ganondorf like crazy, and im getting better with his down A move on people. it's better than using capt. falcons side B move to spike people for some reason) :lol:

Ganondorf is at the bottom of the tier list, lol.

You'll need to master his D-air, BoZ. Be it a Meteor or just the insane damage/knockback, it's probably his best move. No lag SH D-air is nasty.

... The thing is, that's his only good, good move.

Ganondorf is at the bottom of the tier list, lol.

You'll need to master his D-air, BoZ. Be it a Meteor or just the insane damage/knockback, it's probably his best move. No lag SH D-air is nasty.

... The thing is, that's his only good, good move.

I do that, and when i do, the little people somehow dodge it at the right time, and I fall to my death, then they taunt, i get mad, i try it again.. same scenario. :lol: i also tried mastering luigi's hidden spike move that he had, but i never can get it but rarely. is it just luck, or is it a certain way to spike with luigi? :lol: i feel like a n00b now asking that... xD

If you mean Mama-Weegee's D-air, I havn't spiked with it once... I have absolutely no idea where the sweetspot is?

And if by some non-existant chance you meant his D-Taunt, then yes, it's pure luck. Someone'd have to be an idiot to be spiked by THAT; or just not paying attention. Anyone who stays on a ledge after invincibility frames/vulnerably jumping up isn't keeping up with the metagame, really.

If you mean Mama-Weegee's D-air, I havn't spiked with it once... I have absolutely no idea where the sweetspot is?

And if by some non-existant chance you meant his D-Taunt, then yes, it's pure luck. Someone'd have to be an idiot to be spiked by THAT; or just not paying attention. Anyone who stays on a ledge after invincibility frames/vulnerably jumping up isn't keeping up with the metagame, really.

i meant the D-air :lol: i can never get the hang of it. and as for that annoying down-taunt... everytime i go on basic brawl, and get a group that teams up on people... well, once i use luigi, and (i was really new to ssbb), anyway, they were all taunting, and i went up and used that d-taunt, and they all got mad and teamed up on me, because i magically hitten them with it.. :lol:

Back