Online FPS

bmurray91

WiiChat Member
Aug 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
7867-6619-0079-5560
I was just wondering, other than MOH, is there word of any other online fps's in the works for the wii?

Thats my question too....Medal of Honor is gonna hav a 32 playa multiplayer which is SWEET but how long until the next online FPS comes out....

Red Steel 2 is rumored to be having online but no idea when it'll be out.

I think that if MOH Heroes 2 does a good job in it's multiplayer then there will be a lot of other developers trying to beat it.

Thats true...I havnt heard about a Red Steel 2.....Red Steel wasnt that gr8 I hear...

I would love something for Wii that could rival the Socom and Halo games from the other two systems! That would make my year! Then I really could just have one system and get rid of the rest, and Nintendo could have all of my money!!! Just make a really good origional plot first person shooter!!!

Ya....A Halo 3 like game on the Wii would be rlly popular.....

Gam3rFr3ak said:
Thats true...I havnt heard about a Red Steel 2.....Red Steel wasnt that gr8 I hear...
Red Steel wasnt that bad, for a launch game at least. Graphics were a bit dodgy in places, mainly the lighting on the characters which made them look like cardboard cutouts. Controls were ok but seem poor now compared to Metroid Prime 3. Still i bought it used for $30 and traded it in for $20 after completing it so i got my moneys worth.

One thing i did really like on Red Steel was the music, some of it was really great and i hope they keep that whilst improving everything else for Red Steel 2.

I don't think much word other than Ghost Squad. Batallion Wars II has online, but it's not an FPS. War game though.

yeah i know about BWII and im definitely getting that(sig). i think if MP3 had online multiplayer, it could maybe not have topped halo 3 sales but it would have been competitive with say Gears of War

Just to revive this...

What FPS with online games are on Wii now?

I'm not into the "military" type games though....

Would love an online Zombie game...

I'm not into the "military" type games though....

In other words, not Call of Duty, Spyro.

Metroid Prime Trilogy is a First Person Adventure that takes certain elements from FPS games and it's my personal favorite Wii game. I've also heard very mixed reviews about The Conduit. Red Steel was decent enough the first playthrough and I had some fun in multiplayer, but after that it was terrible and there were a few too many glitches. I remember hearing something about a Red Steel 2 though.

That's about all I know about FPS-wise for the Wii.

My problem is I'm getting withdrawal cos you just can't get a good game of Halo (1, Mac/PC) these days... and I'm reticent to buy an Xbox just for Halo... (and reticent to pay for online gaming subscriptions)

I was close to getting Conduit, til I read the reviews...

Might try find Red Steel on the 2nd hand market and have a go.

Back