Person above you died?

Dead from rage by all Goldeneye fans and me shoving a pink frosted sprinkled donut in your mouth.

Death by a mime driving a car into you, your name written in the death note, and getting shot by a cop because you were jaywalking

Oh god I cant kill u for naming three smosh episodes Mime Fails,Death Note,and How to be a Cop well since u just achieved perfection I will say u won my friend:yesnod::yesnod:

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................really?
Died from stooping down to that level.

Murdered by me for believing you're the #1 poster. THAT TITLE IS MINE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................really?

'EY, IT HAPPENED IN TP! Valid arrow in the knee joke was valid.

Back