Plans for future handheld game consoles?

The ynnaJ

WiiChat Member
Mar 13, 2007
Pennsylvania
Hi,

I need help on deciding if I should get a DS or not. Are there any future plans on Nintendo coming out with another handheld game console in the near future? Do you think I should just go along and buy a DS?

Have a nice day. :)

The DS is still quite a new console and has many great function dat com with it, and has a touch screen to induce greater fun by making games more interactive. Also there are great games you can play like mario cart, supermario pokemon megamn diddy kong racin fanil fantasy 3 etc... so yeh, i think it would be good if you get one. Also you can have a say in this wonderful forum

Hope you get one soon, an do tell me when you do and what game(s) you got

Which game is your favorite? I would LOVE nintendogs (I heard such great stuff about it), pokemon, or a yugioh one.

I have to agree, The DS is quite an amazing handheld. Many great games, hours of fun, plus wifi. If you have some spare time to kill before school, work, / anything. The DS is your best friend. lol

I say go for the DS Lite. Its a great hand-held and there are many good games on it at the moment. Such games include Animal Crossing, New Super Mario Bros and ofcourse Mario Kart (online is excellent).

Get a DS Lite if you do so. You can also get the Max Media Player, "and a compact flash card" and play MP3s, Videos, and some homebrew games on your DS. "hacked" StarFox Command is great! Sonic Rush is perfect for the nestalgic gamer. Mario Kart DS is fun, "or so ive heard" and Tetris is always an option. DO NOT GET THE OLDER MODEL DS!!!

Well, I went along and got a black DS Lite with the new Pokemon Diamond game.

Are the cases mandatory?? They don't seem very protective to me.

Wow you're immature...wow.

I meant mandatory as in, if you don't get one will your DS get scratched up like crazy.

Again...wow. Two words, sad life.

lol my sis has nintendogs and it is strait up tyte.
pokemon is amazing too i got it and i cant get off it.

btw syler is gay and i don't like him lalala
i didnt just say that lalaa

Last edited by a moderator:
sky.... I think that was a little overreacting for such a small thing....
I got nintendogs and it rocks!! Great way of practicing to get a real dog. I also liked animal crossing. I would suggest getting that.

I strongly recommend Star Fox Command

Back