Nintendo to Launch Yellow Pikachu DS in Japan

tomqman

The Evil Of Nintendo
Nov 29, 2006
U.K.
Wii Online Code
0430-9009-6263-5525
After announcing the Ice Blue Nintendo DS for Australia, Nintendo has decided to come out with a yellow DS. The Pickachu-themed handheld console will only be available in Japan. It is a special edition DS, so it is going to be hard for gamers to get their hands on the handheld.
yellow-pikachu-nintendo-ds.jpg

To buy the yellow Nintendo DS, gamers will have to first go to one of the five Pokémon Centers in Japan between June 1, 2007 and July 1, 2007. They will have to fill out forms which will then give them a chance to buy the yellow DS. The winners will be informed via mail if they have won the chance to buy the Pickachu-themed handheld console.

The Nintendo DS Lite Pikachu Edition is priced at 16,800 yen (approx. Rs. 5600). But I have a feeling that most of these yellow handhelds will end up on online auctioning sites!

news via www.gameguru.in

That DS looks quite cool, least it hasnt got a masive pic of a pokeball or pikachu on the front of it, it just has a outline in the corner I remember the N64 pikachu they brought out, it didnt look right.

Damm lucky people they get everything while we are left with the borin colours, i have a black ds lite and think its looks sweet, just sayin incase u get the wrong idea

Back