PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale - Your Thoughts

sorabrawl

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2222-2222-2222-2222
I wanted to know your guys' opinions. I am both a Nintendo and PlayStation fan so I am ecstatic about this game. What characters do you want to see? Stages?

I'll damn-well get this even if the PS4 ends up bein' a piece of **** that lacks backwards compatibility (among other things...), since I'd get a PS3 instead once they're dead cheap like the Wii.

Definitely lookin' forward to playin' as Sly. You can agree with me when I say I wanna see some Kingdom Hearts characters in there too, yeah? ;D It'd be interesting if Snake made it into Smash Bros. clone as well. :lol:

They've revealed more characters since the original few by now, yeah?

I wonder if Snake will be a permanent edition to this Sony... Super Smash Bros. style... All-Star Battle Royale Game.

From what I seen it looks too slow-paced for my taste, that and i'm struggling to come to concept with "Special only kills".

Im all about some Nathan Drake and Sackboy. If Im not in Afghanistan at the time, release day buy for sure.

Oh, and I'll definitely be maining some Jak & Daxter

Last edited by a moderator:
In all honesty I don't care what characters they put. I just wish to play the damn game.
Don't get me wrong I'm not all super fan boy hyped but at the very least I could give this game a spin or two.

It be cool however if we could do a Cross over between Sony's Smash Bros clone VS Nintendo's Smash Bros

Back