Pokemon X/Y

Anybody have a HA Helioptile? I'll offer some of the HA Friend Safari Pokemon I have in exchange.
That's right Traggy, HA Heliolisk is the only not-lame Heliolisk. That said, I don't seem to have any Friend Safaris with them. I'll see if any of my friends can hook me up, you might want to ask for lv. 1 Helioptile on the GTS, as a lot of people are probably putting offspring on there, potentially Solar Power ones. Or search for one on there, that works too, people might advertise HA's in the descriptions.

That's right Traggy, HA Heliolisk is the only not-lame Heliolisk.
Actually, I just proved this statement wrong a couple minutes ago, lol.

potentially
nope doesn't work on the gts inhabited by americans

... Although I can hope for someone nice or a Japanese Helioptile, but that's too risky.

Or search for one on there, that works too, people might advertise HA's in the descriptions.
I think I found one earlier but they might've wanted a Legendary or something. Now that's too risky.

No butts. I would've lost if not for Dry Skin. Your argument is invalid.

Except in Double/Triples on a Sun team, but still Heliolisk gets Thunder so it can be put on a Rain one.

It wasn't really supposed to do anything except kill the obvious lead. I probably won't use it again, it's why I test Pokemon like him...

but i have time

And it might do something in the right circumstance. You weren't using any Pokemon that're weak to Fire, so I didn't have to switch out to preserve it.

Back