Pokemon X/Y

....w....what....?

MR, there should never be another Gen I remake. I know you're a Genwunner, but be logical here. Kanto has been in every gen, has had a remake already. Explain your reasoning or I will shrug off your seemingly silly opinion without further thought.

And they'd bother because people actually want a Gen III remake. More money.

And what do you mean by "a true gen III"? What's wrong with Hoenn?
I mean that gen 3 killed the possibility of a continued storyline

Pop up out of nowhere
haven't seen you in a while

I would like gen 2 to have a sequel

And maybe Red and Blue would be adults by then. Elm would be an old geezer and Blue would take Profesor Oak's place.

Wait, a new generation already?

srsly

I haven't even completed White 2's National Dex or post-game junk yet... I could've finished White 1 long ago 'course, but that's besides the point. It really is too early. I know Pokemon ain't gonna become the RPG version of CoD, but a new Generation this soon worries me deeply. Especially if Game Freak's A-team did BW2 and hasn't been workin' on XY full force since BW1's release.

Pokémon is changing so fast, graphics wise. I don't like that kind of jump.

PMD has gone 3D, so now the mainstay RPGs have t' catch up. It's a big jump that has t' be done suddenly either way. Everyone's gonna have t' stave off that "change? DO NOT WANT" attitude that I'm also feelin' ever so slightly.

Where the **** did you come from 'n where the **** have ya been? :lol:

I don't think Gen III needs a sequel, rather a remake.

My opinion is the opposite. With Gen 2 officially re-released, sequels > remakes.

I would like gen 2 to have a sequel

And maybe Red and Blue would be adults by then. Elm would be an old geezer and Blue would take Profesor Oak's place.
Meeeeeeh.

I don't see the point. At all. And I don't see Blue ever becoming a professor, unlike in the anime.

And a Gen II sequel would work no better then a Gen III sequel. Team Rocket disbanded after GSC, which is what Magma/Aqua basically did.

You don't need a villainous organization to make Pokémon good
You just need a villain or a people with a evil mindset

Yesyesyesyesyesyes

I agree a lot.
Even that's a stretch. PDM 1 kinda didn't have a villain, in a way, it had a meteor. Granted it did have Pokemon causes but I think they didn't mean to create any danger, iirc. I know it's a spin off but it's an example regardless. A Pokemon game needs an opposing force.

Even that's a stretch. PDM 1 kinda didn't have a villain, in a way, it had a meteor. Granted it did have Pokemon causes but I think they didn't mean to create any danger, iirc. I know it's a spin off but it's an example regardless. A Pokemon game needs an opposing force.
Yup
but to have that force as good is a stretch
Black and White did it right
Good team, bad leader

I know Pokemon ain't gonna become the RPG version of CoD

Oh dear.... um, sure. Of course it isn't.

Not like they have a similar target audience. Or emphasis of multiplayer over story. Or quantity over quality. Or being shunned by fans of their respective genre.

Same thing lol.

Oh dear.... um, sure. Of course it isn't.

Not like they have a similar target audience. Or emphasis of multiplayer over story. Or quantity over quality. Or being shunned by fans of their respective genre.
The difference is that Pokemon is good.

Back