Pokemon X/Y

There's a new leak! These are the confirmed starter evolutions.

NewEvos_zpsc6cbbb57.png

Fennekin's evolution is Fire/Fighting type, and is named Derpkin. Froakie's evolution is Water/Ground, and is named Toadfisk. And last but not least, Chespin's evolution, Flounleaf, is Grass/Ground. Their abilities are Blaze, Torrent, and Overgrow, as we would expect. While new information is continuing to leak, it seems indeed that these are their final forms; the first starters in Pokemon to not be in a three stage evolutionary line. Even if there was a third evolution, how could you get any better then this?

Last edited:
There's a new leak! These are the confirmed starter evolutions.

NewEvos_zpsc6cbbb57.png

Fennekin's evolution is Fire/Fighting type, and is named Derpkin. Froakie's evolution is Water/Ground, and is named Toadfisk. And last but not least, Chespin's evolution, Flounleaf, is Grass/Ground. Their abilities are Blaze, Torrent, and Overgrow, as we would expect. While new information is continuing to leak, it seems indeed that these are their final forms; the first starters in Pokemon to not be in a three stage evolutionary line. Even if there was a third evolution, how could you get any better then this?

angry_eastwood_zpsb266dc18.gif

Guilty by association! GUILTY!!!! You're either with me, or against me.

... And now you all are with me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

GUISE GUISE GUISE NEW MEWTWO FORM

mewtwof.jpg
mewtwoform2th.jpg
mewtwoformth.jpg

... It's ugly as all hell.

Note that these images may or may not be fake, as it's yet t' be confirmed as legit in any way. It'd sure as **** be a really good fake if it is one...

Thus, an angry mob of genwunners tore down Nick's door and dragged 'em off to endure a truly terrible fate.

Well looks like that one guy was right- if dis isn't fake, than when I was still on (before stolen-computer-idis), someone said some guy released Mewtwo's second form... And it'was TRUE

(​well, maybe true)

Back