Pokemon X/Y

As stated before, I don't particularly dislike it. I've never cared for Mewtwo much in the first place, which is why.

As stated before, I don't particularly dislike it. I've never cared for Mewtwo much in the first place, which is why.
Godfather_zpsb168b201.gif

I'm much more concerned with the threat of the apocalypse caused if Fennekin's evo is Fire/Fighting.

I don't know how they'd end up doin' that again. Foxes ain't exactly compatible for becomin' a Fightin'-type Poke.

... So if it does happen, clearly they're trollin'.

Wow, this thing seems to have universally bad rep. I don't know anybody that claims to like it in the slightest. Odd.

I told ya t'was taboo for Ninty t' bring a new spin on an old classic. Mewtwo is iconic, unlike other old-gen Pokes that received evolutions. Even if it wasn't **** (and perhaps it isn't and everyone's just heavy on judgement currently, like many people were with BW's new species, 'cause change is rarely well-received), there'd still be uproar amongst both current players of the games and retired trainers.

I just don't want this to be the only news this month, assuming this form is indeed legitimate.

Watching Pokemon Smash, which is gonna steam in a minute. I'll update this accordingly.

Edit: The Mewtwo form, it is real.

Edit 2: Pic

OkUAUcR.png

It's like Mewtwo only cooler. I'm getting annoyed about the butthurt genwunners, they're acting like I am with Sableye and the whole possible evolution thing. Only with less merit, since this is a new form, not an evolution.

Edit 3?:

This might be a brand new Pokemon, as opposed to a form. Check out the wording.

http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us

Edit 4: Evidence that Newtwo is better then Mewtwo.

Last edited:
lol @ edit 4

... Oh. It's a lot less ugly in that there official art. My faith in that everyone's just bein' a judgmental change-hater/genwunner wasn't misplaced. I ain't a fan of it (yet), but t' say it's utterly ugly and a terrible design is downright false.

I doubt it'l be an entirely new Pokemon, considerin' all the rumors thus far have been regarding it as a new form. Not t' mention the Mewtwo appearin' in the newest movie is a normal Mewtwo. I think they just want t' create interest and hype amongst the youngin' crowd that aren't familiar with the old games.

Anyways, considerin' we're just now gettin' an alternate form of a really old Pokemon made through gene splicing, I think the theory of X/Y's story bein' related to chromosomes just got considerably stronger.

Anyways, considerin' we're just now gettin' an alternate form of a really old Pokemon made through gene splicing, I think the theory of X/Y's story bein' related to chromosomes just got considerably stronger.
I was thinking the same. I also feel like my theory towards a possible new genetic engineering themed type got stronger too.

Back