Pokemon X/Y

We might be getting some new info from the Antichrist in a few hours. I won't be awake for it, but I'll post about it when I wake up. Unless a certain insomniac hits it before I do.

I was almost too busy playin' TP t' catch the news. Almost.

First and foremost, a new species has been revealed. It's a Steel/Ghost-type (new original typing w00t!), known as Hitotsuki in Japanese and Monorpale in French.

xypoke1th.jpg

xypoke2.jpg

ermaigerd its literally a sword ****in awesum

Possessed house appliances? Lame. Possessed weapons? Much better!

Next, there's a "new" trailer... which ain't really new, as it's just a summary of most/all previous trailers. Does show more gameplay though.

[video=youtube;LY007434ccA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LY007434ccA[/video]

Lastly, two new 3DS models no one will likely care 'bout. Regardless, I'd say they look pretty damn good and would certainly prefer the design over my normal 3DS.

xy1.jpg

xy2.jpg

The Gold 3DS looks really awesome, especially because it somehow reminded me of medieval time period.

and a Sword Pokémon is five times better then a Bell Pokémon or a Gear System Pokémon

It's official, the sword is currently my favorite Gen VI Pokemon. Not super creative, but it's a ghost sword. I think that's all that needs to be said. Awesome typing is just icing on the cake.

It unsheathes during battle, if you didn't notice from the pictures. Also cool.

You're still second place Vivillon <3

Not very creative? The concept behind it's design certainly isn't (as is normal for most Pokes), but I think it's design is executed in an interestin' and aesthetically pleasin' way. As I always say, it ain't what ya have, it's how you present it.

Negatory.

If you Klink 'n friends are cooler than Monorpale, you're banned from postin' opinions anymore.

Though I certainly have no qualms with Bronzong. Oh, and speakin' of...

...well, it's just a name, not that big of a deal. I won't let it bother me. Especially after looking at this new screenshot.

<3 Honedge

Edit: The URL changed or something, too lazy to go back and look for the right one.

Last edited:
HOLY **** GUYS

COROCORO JUST LEAKED WHAT I THINK IS A GIANT SQUID

SIX GENERATIONS AND FINALLY I'M SO EXCITED, I MEAN I DUNNO WHAT I THINK OF THE DESIGN YET, BUT GIANT SQUI--oh, yeah. I should actually post them, I guess. Fine, let me finish fangasming over my favorite animal then I can edit it in.

Back