ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
I went to my walmart which is open till midnight at 11:45pm and then i walked to electronics and waited 15mins and bought 2 (one for a friend)
there was 6 of us..lol

mine is boring' but the game is amazing

but post yours!

I haven't got it yet, but i'm going to go get it after school :)

I haven't got Halo 3 yet. My 360 got rrod and I thought I would have to wait longer for it to get back, so I just pre-ordered of amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have my copy..i dont know why...i guess its just because of infestation mode..

will prolly pick this up this week. i just have this thing with buyin video games (just got skate) too close to each other. tryin to space em out these days...

Last edited by a moderator:
After school, I ran to pick up my copy of Halo 3. And the rest they say is history. Anyway, that's pretty much it. I've only played it for 1 hour and this game is fantastic, great graphics, setting and gameplay.

Right after classes today I headed out to EB Games where I picked up two copies of Halo 3. When I got to EB Games they had over 100+ copies of halo 3 along with a few limited edition ones with the helmet.

Damn me being poor =/

I have to wait to actually buy a 360 before I can get the game =[

Buuut should be getting my 360 within a month.. I'm getting £120 in two weeks from the college.. so I'll be like half way there, have about £50 in my savings account (my mother thinks there about £500 quid in there =/) and I've got about £20 saved too so hopefully I'll only have to wait about 2 more weeks =]

Woot fecking Toot.

I hate you all.

I went to gamestop at 11 get a head start in line and to chat with other Halo 3 fans. Got SE at around 12:15. Drove home ASAP, on the way my brother opened the game on the way and read to me the whole manual. Also called my mom to turn on the 360 and have the disc tray open by the time we got there. We parked awkwardly into our driveway, didn't bother parking into the garage, put the disc in, played the game. Also had Bawls and Red bull :D Played all night and morning

I walked into EBgames after school, and got my reserved copy :)

Well, getting a 360 tomoro or saturday and begging my dad to pay for H3.
.....and thats the bottom line because STONE COLD SAID SO

Back