i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
A short while ago we broke the 300,000 posts barrier - that's in less than 1 year.

Wii Chat is coming near to it's first birthday online and reaching this milestone in such a short space of time is unbelievable.

Congrats guys!

Here's to another 300,000 :arf:

Wowzers. I remember when I first joined there were say 700 members? and I made a thread like a month or 2 later when there was 1000 members celebrating.. and now there's over 20,000 members. w00t :] congrats i0n.

Wow, thats fantastic! WiiChat is king of all Wii forums!

SHOTS ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

seriously thats a great accomplishment (minus the spam haha)

deff give dark prinny a pat on the back for his high post count and everyone else that needs lives (such as myself) who keep this forum alive :D

way to go! :thumbsup:

Wiired said:
Wowzers. I remember when I first joined there were say 700 members? and I made a thread like a month or 2 later when there was 1000 members celebrating.. and now there's over 20,000 members. w00t :] congrats i0n.
lol, good times. I still remember that 1000 members thread.

ganton said:
what isthe pacific day?????

go wiichat it's birth but i don't if really is (yes that sounds beau)

uh.... you mean "specific?"

pacific is an ocean or a broadway play (south pacific).....:frown2:

ETA- or pacific islander (like filipinos)

hhaa that 1000 members thread, wow, long way
i contribute to 3000+ of those posts! thats about 1% of all posts!!!

w00t! Congrats to Wiichat! Just wondering, but are we having some kind of contest or something =P. Or some kind of other event.

~Rival

lee.jarratt said:
ok thnks,i wondered if there was a way to stop this.com your so helpful, thanks again!have more rep:rolleyes:

dont worry about it. :)

just talk to them and i can almost guarentee they will help you out. they are good people :thumbsup:

Back