Problem changing my main

AoWFraggit said:
what i don't like about brawl is how half the characters have been given insane recoveries...

i can smash someone at 150% and have them fly/glide/puff back to the stage with ease :wtf:
I hate that. People are always doing it. that is why I use Ike. If you hit them with the sword when they have like 70% damage, they will die.

Throw them off the side and do a meteor smash. Bet they won't puff back...

Exactly. You have to be precise with it though. If you are... It's "pwnage" completely. If you miss you're open for one :yikes:

JKill09 said:
Exactly. You have to be precise with it though. If you are... It's "pwnage" completely. If you miss you're open for one :yikes:
They would probably puff over me.

Lol. Yea the person you tried to hit would puff over you but I'm assuming there's this 3rd person waiting for you to fail so that he/she can kill you.

Or I can use my shield and roll away.

I am begginig to be good with marth. He may become my main.

Stick with Kirby.
I've been using him since 64 too, and there's nothing like him.

I tried switching as you did, but I still do best with him.
So, instead of learning someone new, I've decided only to get even better with what I already know.

Pratice using random a whole bunch, that way you'll get used to all the characters. The only one's I'm bad with are the really slow ones like Ganandorf and Ike.
I switched my main to Pit (used to be Marth)... but he's not my best (yet).

Honestly I main with all of these though: Marth, Pit, Metaknight, Olimar, Sonic, Fox.

pro gamer said:
Or I can use my shield and roll away.

I am begginig to be good with marth. He may become my main.
I just got brawl today and i have changed my main from captain falcon to marth because captain falcon IMO sucks in brawl he was better in melee

I like Capt. Falcon. He isn't as strong but he is 2nd fastest (after the hedgehog).

Back