Pronouncing words, when did you learn you were an English N00B? lol

Almo said:
i cant remember if yoshi was in any mario (accual mario) games but i know he had his own game, similar to croc 3d or crash banicoot, otherwise i dont know where he came from either
OMFG. You don't remember the good ole' games where you were Mario and you rode on Yoshi? Get off this site right now young man.

ssbb_lover said:
OMFG. You don't remember the good ole' games where you were Mario and you rode on Yoshi? Get off this site right now young man.
hmmm nope i dont think so? but the only mario games i had back in the day was mario bros and super mario bros. all my other gaming was my good old sega master system 2 with alex the kid built in and the whole sonic series lol

LMAO... I used to use it a lot as well. because I'm obsessed with her and all. :lol:

ETA: What a n00b tyler...announce..you make me laugh.

pras can't be press, it always was praz and always will be praz:lol:

Almo said:
i cant remember if yoshi was in any mario (accual mario) games but i know he had his own game, similar to croc 3d or crash banicoot, otherwise i dont know where he came from either
Actually I was joking. I just wanted to make a comparison between the two, so I played dumb. Lol. Came off a treat!

Byuakuya said:
As long as you know that you are talking to me, I don't care how you pronounce my name. :lol:
Lmao, I also pronounce it as "Praz", seems like the logical thing to do by the way it's spelled. ^_^ Sorry.

ssbb_lover said:
Lmao, I also pronounce it as "Praz", seems like the logical thing to do by the way it's spelled. ^_^ Sorry.
No need to apologise. Its cool. All my friends call me by so many different names, that I have even forgotten how my own name is pronounced. :lol:

Byuakuya said:
No need to apologise. Its cool. All my friends call me by so many different names, that I have even forgotten how my own name is pronounced. :lol:
Than how do you know that it's actually pronounced "Press"? o_O

ssbb_lover said:
Than how do you know that it's actually pronounced "Press"? o_O
I was just kidding. I guess my joke didn't work out too well. :lol:
I was trying to say that each of my friends pronounce my name in a different way. It is actually Pras (pronounced as Press).
So I am used to different people calling my name differently.

Wiired said:
To avoid confusion with pronunciation, (and you not minding having a buncha names), I will call you Steve
Doesn't that just add another one? :/

Back