Ps3 Grill

Sovieto said:
ever wonder why the wiis so small and ps3 is shaped like a grill?
so you can grill the wii inside the ps3! :ihih:
lol :lol:
Nah i dont think the dude was dissing it (or atleast the way he wrote it , it didnt seem so) but i agree, maybe a search would have avoided all this.....

minto said:
waste of a thread go kill yourself and stop trying to piss people off
IM NOT TRYING TO PISS THEM OFF!! I JUST ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION!!
im not trying to make any fanboys mad, i saw the VIDEO:eek:ut: and im asking you guys questions.

Sovieto said:
ever wonder why the wiis so small and ps3 is shaped like a grill?
so you can grill the wii inside the ps3! :ihih:
Could happen. :lol: Wii is nintendo's smallest system, and PS3 is sony's biggest system.

Nintendofan1990 said:
Could happen. :lol: Wii is nintendo's smallest system, and PS3 is sony's biggest system.

The ps3 may look like a grill, but I would rather play with a grill than a small white tampon. If the ps3 is a grill, the wii is a tampon, just attach a little string to it. And if you paint your 360 red, it will look like a tampon thats already in place.

But in all honestly, people like me play consoles for what they can do, not how big they are. I dont care if nintendo makes a system the size of cat turd or microsoft makes a console the size of a guitar amp, size doesnt matter. its about what the systems can do, and it bugs me when people use size of console as if its some sort of relevant argument (not saying that you are, but i just have to share my thoughts, not directed at you)

Shiftfallout said:
you are over exagerating as usual.

Anyway...I would buy a PS3 grill, if only for novelty value.

I guess size does matter in a lot of cases, I mean personally I travel back and forth houses a lot, from my mothers and fathers, and a lot of the time take my wii with my, and I'm quite glad of it's small size because of carrying it and stuff, and I'm sure I'm not the only one..

So yeah, I think when people have transporting the console back and forth places to consider it does matter

surfinrach90 said:
I guess size does matter in a lot of cases, I mean personally I travel back and forth houses a lot, from my mothers and fathers, and a lot of the time take my wii with my, and I'm quite glad of it's small size because of carrying it and stuff, and I'm sure I'm not the only one..

So yeah, I think when people have transporting the console back and forth places to consider it does matter

home consoles are not made to be portable systems. Thats like saying, my desktop pc sucks because its too big for me to carry back and forth. Of course thats why there are laptops, and in the console world hand helds. Even PC cases will sometimes come with handles for lan parties. The same concept the game cube tried to do and failed with.

If a console makes you tired just picking it up, the problem lay with the user and not the console. Again, we buy and play consoles based on what they can do, not how big or small they are. Would you rather play on a 12" tv over a 32" because one is easier to for you personally to transport?

Look, people transport their PCs all the time for lan parties. They dont complain, they can do it. Now, when you have consoles that are a fraction of the size of their PC tower, and you consider size a deciding factor... then its just rediculous. Untill Consoles go beyond the size of desktop pcs, I do not think anyone should actually complain or use size as an argument.

Shiftfallout said:
home consoles are not made to be portable systems. Thats like saying, my desktop pc sucks because its too big for me to carry back and forth.

Actually no it's not.

If you live between two houses, and you want to play them at both, then that means you'll have to transport them.

Not as in play while you transport, just transport to play.

Of course their not made to be, but sometimes hey have to be for some people. Especially teenagers, who are a laaarge chunk of console buyers.. they can't stick it in the back of their car to take wherever they feel like, they got to carry it.

So yes, if they are between two houses, they do have this to think about.

surfinrach90 said:
Actually no it's not.

If you live between two houses, and you want to play them at both, then that means you'll have to transport them.

Not as in play while you transport, just transport to play.

Of course their not made to be, but sometimes hey have to be for some people. Especially teenagers, who are a laaarge chunk of console buyers.. they can't stick it in the back of their car to take wherever they feel like, they got to carry it.

So yes, if they are between two houses, they do have this to think about.

The average gamer is between the ages of 25 and 30. Most of the wii's buyers might be teenagers, but over all console sales fall under the average gamer statistic.

Get a back pack. If you can carry around 20lbs of books from class to class all day, you can carry a 20lb console. You can probably carry more. It doesnt matter. If you pick a console to play because of its size and not what the console can do, i feel sad for you.

Shiftfallout said:
If you pick a console to play because of its size and not what the console can do, i feel sad for you.

Does saying people have to take a certain factor into consideration while buying a console mean that I chose my consoles over that factor.. I think not. :wink:

Shiftfallout, why do you try an argue with members all the time :\

Its called a "debate" le.e.jarret.

What you are asking is "why do you have to respond to someone who responds to you?"

Think about it. Im sure you will get it.

Wow, ok. Thats an interesting one. Ive never thought about portability when buying a console, if i did i might want to rethink why im buying it in the first place. A Wii is 250 bucks, if im taking it back and forth i would just tell the other person to get their own and i would just bring games. Thats about as far as i go when i think about taking games somewhere, i just take the games.

To say they should think of home consoles as portable would be the same as saying portable consoles should be thought of as home consoles, not much sense there. I agree with Shift, i dont care if a console is big as long as its not rediculous.

Seriously, a PS3 is one thing but a Wii? Just get them one. Theres no reason for me to lug my N64 or GC back and forth since they are 100 bucks or less.

Back