PS3 Killing in my town!!!!

I just don't get why they'd kill the dog... that's a damn tragedy because animals have nothing to do with the sinister nature of humanity. I feel more for the dog than the kid.

Well... There was no redemption for him was there? Only in America (no offense to any US dwellers among us) as the 'states must have the most relaxed gun laws in the world, no wonder there are so many highschool shootings and firearm related deaths. Back in 1996 I believe, a fellow by the name of Martin Bryant opened fire with a semi-automatic rifle down in a Tasmanian coffee shop killing about thirty-five people and injuring many more. After that incident, gun control in Australia has been tightened severely, and many forms of firearms are no longer allowed to be distributed.

Maybe the American government should consider something similar, or could Americans never give up their beloved second ammendment? The right to bear arms... Is it really worth it? Seems to cause nothing but trouble, especially when it seems all the wrong sorts always get their hands on them.

just for the record...each state in the US here has differnt gun laws. For example...it is near damn impossible to get a handgun license here in NY. Rifles and such are fine, but the concealment it was gets them. I know it's not like this in everyother state, but i think a large amount of guns owners out there do not in fact have a license. So dont blame the gun laws of the US exactly

nyisles84 said:
just for the record...each state in the US here has differnt gun laws. For example...it is near damn impossible to get a handgun license here in NY. Rifles and such are fine, but the concealment it was gets them. I know it's not like this in everyother state, but i think a large amount of guns owners out there do not in fact have a license. So dont blame the gun laws of the US exactly

This is very true.

I'll also have to add that in Florida had a law passed a few months back that any time past midnight if you're being assaulted or "bothered" or whatever, you have the right to shoot the person. Pretty much to sum it up.

Lovely, eh?

Ezekiel86 said:
I just don't get why they'd kill the dog... that's a damn tragedy because animals have nothing to do with the sinister nature of humanity. I feel more for the dog than the kid.

Well... There was no redemption for him was there? Only in America (no offense to any US dwellers among us) as the 'states must have the most relaxed gun laws in the world, no wonder there are so many highschool shootings and firearm related deaths. Back in 1996 I believe, a fellow by the name of Martin Bryant opened fire with a semi-automatic rifle down in a Tasmanian coffee shop killing about thirty-five people and injuring many more. After that incident, gun control in Australia has been tightened severely, and many forms of firearms are no longer allowed to be distributed.

Maybe the American government should consider something similar, or could Americans never give up their beloved second ammendment? The right to bear arms... Is it really worth it? Seems to cause nothing but trouble, especially when it seems all the wrong sorts always get their hands on them.

1) the dog probably attacked them.

2) Are you SERIOUSLY comparing U.S. gun laws to australias? I know where I live in order to get a hand gun you have to have a cooldown period and they do full background checks. And anyone who has committed a felony cannot liscene a gun at all.

3) The wrong sorts don't license there guns, so law or no law, they will still have them.

A good article on American/Australian gun laws;

http://www.gabriellereillyweekly.com/gabrielle_reilly/politics/gun_laws_australia_america.htm

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the dog...

and of course the family and friends of those who died.. but still it says that the family considered it to be a "small crime"; which somewhat is a disgrace - such insolence is bound to bite them in the ass; hitting some kid over the head with a blunt object could kill someone under circumstances.. which isn't that small to me.

"the right to bear arms" that doesn't mean your allowed to have firearms! it means that gerge washington's son was a freak with bear arms! so he had to make it "ok" so that his son woulndt get picked on at school

vagrant said:
1) the dog probably attacked them.

2) Are you SERIOUSLY comparing U.S. gun laws to australias? I know where I live in order to get a hand gun you have to have a cooldown period and they do full background checks. And anyone who has committed a felony cannot liscene a gun at all.

3) The wrong sorts don't license there guns, so law or no law, they will still have them.

A good article on American/Australian gun laws;

http://www.gabriellereillyweekly.com/gabrielle_reilly/politics/gun_laws_australia_america.htm

The dog was apparently trained to be violent and only understood German commands. They found guns in the place, but none were found in the room where he was shot, and all of the guns were licensed. However, from what I understand, the cops shot through the door before they entered....??:blush2:

lasseee said:
"the right to bear arms" that doesn't mean your allowed to have firearms! it means that gerge washington's son was a freak with bear arms! so he had to make it "ok" so that his son woulndt get picked on at school

What was that from...was it the colbert report?

Danm.......I am almost glad not to have a PS3 :lol:
thats to bad though.... I wonder what Kaz Hiri is thinking right now...

almost?ive been glad not to have a ps3 since long downloads,the look,the games,the price,the SHOOTings,and iam in love with a xbox,and soon..(hopefully)ill have me a wii.

what I dont get is why r you dumbass think a dog's life worth more than a man's?

dog's death is acceptable, but the boy's death is not. clearly, the guns are NOT loaded, and any storming an suspects house and OPENING FIRE WITHOUT RESISTANCE is unacceptable. clearly the family is going to take law action against the corrupted police squad, or shall i call it military police?

a dog's death is not acceptable! I like dogs :nono:
Although I do agree with what your saying.

wongasta said:
clearly the family is going to take law action against the corrupted police squad, or shall i call it military police?

The guys father is a big time lawyer. I am guessing you are right.

Okay, cops shooting and killing somebody is one terible thing, but stealing is something else

I was going to say perhaps it was some corrupt @$$hole cop (there are a lot of cops who just do their job, there are others who just have problems themselves and shouldn't be in such occupation)

But based on what I read, he DID steal 2 PS3's, so while I don't think he should of gotten shot, he did need punishment, it just so happened that the punishment was being shot, I don't think the PS3 did a thing, it's the way they got the PS3s in their possesion that was the problem, i'm sorry to say this, but I think they got what they deserve

i asked my teacher about this and she said if they didnt stop the kids and nobody found about this then those kids had a big chance of being drug dealers when they grow up

Back