Public Transportation

Sucks being in the UK for driving doesn't it, Ziad?

Well, anyway, my college is 50 minutes away from me in the city centre. It's okay when it's in the summer and everything's lit up, but winter is pretty God damn scary. Some of my lessons finish at around 5 and then I have to walk 20 minutes for the bus.

It's really not a problem for me though, because buses are mainly for old people. I mean, anyone who gets a free bus pass is going to use one, of course... I have one.

Normally, we have swarms of chavs all over the place, but it's not in the main city centre, it's usually little off roads. But I always take the way that's lit up to the quicker, darker route, and luckily the place is full of Christmas lights right now.

I get a bit wary when I'm listening to my iPod and talking on my phone though.

Frogger said:
Sucks being in the UK for driving doesn't it, Ziad?

It does! :( First you have to wait till you're 17... then you have to pay liike.. £20 per lesson and you need aboooout.. 25 lessons... then you have to buy a car... then you have to pay liiiiike... £2000 insurance! I hate the UK.

Celestial said:
It does! :( First you have to wait till you're 17... then you have to pay liike.. £20 per lesson and you need aboooout.. 25 lessons... then you have to buy a car... then you have to pay liiiiike... £2000 insurance! I hate the UK.

Scooters!

when i walk, i always get stared at like im going to mug somebody and when i ride on a bus i get stared at again......

wario2ooo said:
when i walk, i always get stared at like im going to mug somebody and when i ride on a bus i get stared at again......
Maybe you should mug them :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
Maybe you should mug them :lol:
must be the beanie.....and me looking like a Mexican.....they must think i have a gun....but all i have it my gameboy micro

even a cop stopped me while i was walking home

FRuMMaGe said:
What happened?
dont walk home at night....

he even checked my pockets if i had a weapon....and he pulled out my gameboy micro, my cell, and my wallet

he thought i was someone he was looking for but lucky he check my id and let me go

wario2ooo said:

It happens to me
I must stop wareing that KANE mask

Thats Toronto for you though eh Celeste?
Personally I have no problems with Public Transportation.
I love the GO-Train/Bus, hate the subways though.
They are so filthy.

Oh and I don't get asked to buy weed on transportation..I get asked when I am standing on corners waiting for the light to change, along with buying a stolen lap-top :lol:

TacosTacos said:
I can say this though....if I saw someone mess with my girl Celeste, they would not be getting away with a swift kick from behind. I am guessing it would not be pretty.
<3
That is all.

Frogger said:
My bus crashed today. Public transport is great.
Yeah, bus drivers are crazy. I've been on 3 buses that crashed now :sick:

Only 1 was serious though

Back