Random Wiichat Scenarios

Cpt.McCloud said:
Well generally I'd just walk around and possibly walk towards people of a similar age or appearance or stature or towards the more older audience, I'd generally avoid the people who seems like an ass to be around. Potentially over the night I'd of get to know one person very well a small amount well and a large amount ok.

Well, currently at other posts seems no one would care to look for me so I'd probably sit in the corner with a drink or something and over the night kick Brawny in the 'area' several times.
FTW!

You must have forgotten who I am.
*puffs chest*

lol

you know what, if nobody picks me (and i dont want any wii fanatics or that annoying girl in page 1) then im gonna.......leave yea thats right ill leave this thread or forum(its getting boring again)

Hey brawny, i kind of remember you alittle more enthousiastic (i should be one to talk -_-)

owlsgo said:
how incredibly interesting. i do believe some people are holding back with their answers though, hmm?
I think so, too. I'm writing my answer now, it's taking forever -_-

I have and will continue to take advantage of the responses for my own response which will be coming soon as a large paragraph..or maybe just two lines..

Scenario One
I'm very shy and fidgety, but I warm up really easily and I'm getting better at making random small talk. My body language is still "closed off" though, so I might not be as inviting as I'd want >.<

Who do you think you'd gravitate towards? Honestly, probably [DT]. If I'm in a new or strange situation with people, I will always talk to an older male before anyone else, provided I perceive them to be confident and pleasant. Older men are who I'm most comfortable breaking the ice with for some reason. I'd also probably gravitate towards owlsgo and DRMARIO. I like their personalities a lot, so I'd introduce myself nervously and see what happened. Other than those two, I'd be shy and weird around people my own age and younger.

What were your first impressions at Wiichat about certain people, and how do you think that'd effect your reaction to them in person?
- First impressions of Leve, Axtlar, CantGetAWii, Arav989 = Sweet, classy, intelligent guys...definitely wanted to get to know them and talk to them outside of the forum.
- First impression of [DT] = Intelligent, mature, cute how much he talks about his wife.
- First impression of Frogger = This girl doesn't like me at all. (I'm so bad with determining sarcasm on the intarwebs)
- First impression of Brawny = Uber conservative jerk. (FAR from a jerk, he's the sweetest evar.)

Who do you think has a personality you wouldn't be attracted to?
- It's more who do I think wouldn't like MY personality. I'm gonna be honest and say...maybe the girls. I'm way different from the other girls here (except Jaded), I'm the "typical female causal gamer" that gives girl gamers a bad name...or something. I might annoy them.

Scenario Two
We all know each other from Wiichat, and we've decided to have a meeting party. Every regular is present.
Who do you immediately seek out, who are you initially shy around, who do you avoid?
- Immediately seek out Axtlar, Leve, CantGetAWii, Brawny, owlsgo, Jaded, [DT]
- Shy around Axtlar and Leve at first, partially probably because they'd be hanging around together and I'd be meeting them both initially at once. Also because they're...great, and it's double the hotness D:
- I'd be shy around Syntax too, I find him very mechanical and serious because he's a moderator I guess.
- I would avoid people I've never really had contact with on the forum.

Who are you attracted to personality wise?
- Everyone I just mentioned!

Physically?
- Shhhh!

Who do you think would eventually get on your nerves?
- Anyone who only wanted to talk about videogames.

Who would be off by themselves (if anyone)?
- Nobody!

Who would potentially hook up? Frawny, [STRIKE]me and Tac[/STRIKE] (he probably wouldn't come -.-) and btw, Deanis I resent your answer to this question -.- :p

Last edited:
Scenario One
I would probably go towards anybody who looked approachable. If find it pretty easy to talk to new people so that wouldn't be a problem. I suppose the clothes their wearing would be a factor too. There's loads of people on here I'm sure I'd get along with and ones I wouldn't get along with, but I'd give everyone a chance, they might be a lot different in real life to what they are on here.

Scenario Two
Think I'd find Jaaaam <3
Apart from that I'd probably casually walk around and try and meet most of the regulars. DT reminds me a lot of a friend I have in Florida personality wise so I'd love to chat with him =] Anybody being an attention whore would probably get on my nerves, but there's no members that I think would annoy me, even if they did I would just stay away from them.

Great thread Celeste! =]

Bah! Only a couple people here that spark my interest but it's fun to pretend you like someone I guess.

Celeste said:
Scenario One
owlsgo and DRMARIO. I like their personalities a lot, so I'd introduce myself nervously and see what happened. Other than those two, I'd be shy and weird around people my own age and younger.

flattered to be mentioned, celeste. however, you shouldn't be so shy, have a little scrotum. you're a goddess to most on wiichat.

nothing wrong with a casual girl gamer.

Yay, people are posting longer answers.

And btw, the reason why I put few names in my response is because I don't 'seek' people. I don't call people to hang out, I don't strike up conversations on the internet. If somebody wants to talk, they'll come to me, otherwise I feel like I'm annoying them. So it was no offence to any of you who I know well, you all had better know who your are [or else].

I really shouldn't be doing this considering I have an exam that contributes to my degree in less than 10 hours, and I still need to sleep. But oh well...

Scenario One
Who do you think you'd gravitate towards?
Probably a smaller group, doesn't matter whether they are male or female or mixed, but if a larger group had formed I doubt I'd approach that at first. From peoples pictures that I can remember, I think surfinrach looks very approachable. Also if I heard Frogger speak I'd probably go over to her because I'd know she's local. I'd have to head over to Celeste, because thats bound to be where the party's at, especially if she's made her way DT! I think I'd probably evaluate peoples dress sense to see what they're like, and I'm a pretty good observer as well so I'd be scanning people and decide whether to and how to introduce myself.

What were your first impressions at Wiichat about certain people, and how do you think that'd effect your reaction to them in person?
I'm not really sure about my first impressions, there's too many people to describe. Everyone seems nice and friendly though.

Can't think of anyone really...there's bound to be a few in real life though.

Scenario Two
Who do you immediately seek out, who are you initially shy around, who do you avoid?
I'm not the most active of users here so not many people know me that well, but I'd probably seek out Frogger for local-ness. I'd also look for DT because I can imagine him to be easy to be around, and he's bound to have interesting things to say, and he's probably rather funny as well. There's some others as well, but I'd like to see if anyone actually approaches me.
I doubt I'd be shy around anyone really, there's nothing to be shy about!
And about avoiding people, I can't think of anyone really!

Attracted to? I don't know really.

Physically?
I think practically all of the ladies that have posted pictures are genuinely good-looking! Bring on this party!

Frogger, but only if she kept arguing for the case of Everton.

No idea!

Who would potentially hook up?
Probably anyone if alcohol is involved!

Hahaha, I knew you'd only talk to me to mock me, Lewi. ;)

Scenario One
Who do you think you'd gravitate towards?

Well if we knew eahcother we've probably formed circles here. But I'm much more comfortable around accents that aren't English, but from an English speaking country at least... But I just have to go towards Jack, it'll absolutely crush his soul when I come up to him wearing cheap clothes from Primark. ;)

Tyler! Oh hell I'm going to say something nice here, divert! I want someone fun to be around if it's in large groups and Tyler never fails to make me laugh. Plus, it'd be better to see who is actually quicker to react with comebacks, maybe he'll actually be in for a shot in speech.

Adam. Adam is lovely, and he knows everything else. :)

Actually, I pretty much detested Adam for a good year or so because he was a complete knobcheese and he knows it. I don't know what made him start talking to me... But it turned out pretty okay. He just needed to get rid of a certain moderator's web he was tangled in. So, for that reason, I chose to avoid him, he didn't talk to me, I didn't talk to him, that was it. He had a bleak sense of humour with all the irritating "LOL, LMAO!!!" after every sentence he made. How times change, eh.

Lewi, I thought another scouser around here would be insane! I thought I was the only northerner who was able to log onto a computer let alone work a forum. Jack's already proven me wrong there. When you're actually quite decent yourself, but you've got too much red in your bloodstream it's kind of making you tainted. ;)

Celeste, I had to mention you here. I remember one of the earlier posts you made was you at Halloween, so I thought "Oh God, this girl is only here to flaunt one thing..." but you actually have an opinion, that most of the time I agree with, and can spell. All of your posts are interesting to read and well thought out, it's better than some of the one word answers people give, nice to see some personality with a pretty face. Yarr, I'm a cynical git, leave me alone.

I have a lot of people on my blacklist...

Scenario Two

I know who to definitely avoid and why, but that's just with me. :)

And I'm generally not good with people so there's only one person and one person only I would even think about approaching, even though that would make me the most nervous, but whatever. >_>

...And whoever comes up to me I guess.

Adamadamadamadam. Okay, I'm sounding like an idiot... Back to people I like! Brandon, Tyler, Tyly, Axtlar, Jacky, Mike, and whoever else I talk to around here. Your personality online is just as real as offline...

Physically?

Aaaa---hahaha. Curtain.

Quite a few. >_>

Plural eh...

Who would potentially hook up?

Me and Ty--llaaaAdam. Me and Adam, forever. :)

Crap, I sound like a girl

Last edited:
Back