Random Wiichat Scenarios

Holy hell! This became a total love fest
I've been waiting forever to finally speak my mind aloud on the public forum!

Back on topic:
More first impressions!

Axtlar - the Spanish was REALLY annoying when I couldn't read it.
James - I seriously thought he was my age >_<
Squall7 - He was interesting, I went from hating him to liking everything he's ever said.
Pras - Always liked him. Went from only rants to only sap. hahah

my first impressions

TLC: Kind of liked her in though it went downhill fast

Brawny: I cant say, he pretty quite

Levesisking: hmmmmmmm he likes WWE, thats all i got, oh and the fact that he invited me into the clost,what a gentlemen:smilewinkgrin:

Dumbassluigi: i miss him so much, we would Derail a whole thread by making burito and Taco comments lol

Sovieto: I hated him cause he was the only one that made sense when i came to this forum, i mean he stood out against wii and me (i was a wii fanatic) hated him

PaintbaIIer: i dont remember our first meetiing though their was a fight (me and luigi were fighting over which one tastes better; Tacos or buritos)

Ahh Celeste you know I was jking about the random hookups...to an extent.
On anothere note where would we go for a meeting like this? I'm thinking cruise? I cant see all of us getting together at any other location, cept a nightclub, but they SERIOUSLY suck for trying to properly meet up with ppl.
Oh and yes alcahol would be involved just to mix things up a bit. ;)

Deanis said:
On anothere note where would we go for a meeting like this? I'm thinking cruise? I cant see all of us getting together at any other location, cept a nightclub, but they SERIOUSLY suck for trying to properly meet up with ppl.
Oh and yes alcahol would be involved just to mix things up a bit. ;)

I'm 13. What are you going to do? Put those little cardboard boxes of fruitpunch out on a seperate table for the kids?:lol:

haha just dont tell ya parents ;)
And yes that sounds like a great idea! (Shame itll all get spiked).

Deanis said:
To an extent?
D:

Brawny said:
I've been waiting forever to finally speak my mind aloud on the public forum!

Back on topic:
More first impressions!

Axtlar - the Spanish was REALLY annoying when I couldn't read it.
James - I seriously thought he was my age >_<
Squall7 - He was interesting, I went from hating him to liking everything he's ever said.
Pras - Always liked him. Went from only rants to only sap. hahah

James?!

ARav989 said:
I'm 13. What are you going to do? Put those little cardboard boxes of fruitpunch out on a seperate table for the kids?:lol:
You're 13?!?!Recurring. I thought you were older, like 15-19. Man, I really need to read the "How Many Times Were You Given Birth Too?" or something like that thread more.

:lol: nah i'm still a youngin ^_^

...Although, I'm more mature then a lot of people. I also have a more f**ked up mind then most people.
:shifty:

Back