Rate the last movie you saw

Gattaca - 8/10

A good film with a nice message, even though
when you think about it, Ethan Hawke's character is being pretty reckless and doesn't really deserve to be on that rocket- his condition means could die soon, and if he dies during the mission he could endanger the rest of the crew.

Again Benjamin Button is another movie I have been intending to see. In fact, ever since Australia was released my movie watched stopped for unexplained reasons. Underworld was the first movie I've seen in sometime.

Doubt 10/10

I truly find this movie one of the best drama movies I've seen in '08. It just really leaves you questioning throughout the whole movie in search for more clues or the answer as to what the Priest really did. Sadly, in the end, you never find out the truth. So, you are left to decide which side you choose in the belief if he really abused the child or not.

Great movie and one of the best of '08 along with the acting. I definitely think it's worth watching.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist 8/10

I thought this was a very cute love movie. Just two lovers running around New York searching for a band was really interesting to see and fun at the same time. The soundtrack to the movie was also really great. I've already found about four new bands to experience because of it.
The sad thing is that it was a bit unrealistic as to what they did as I don't think I've ever seen two teenagers run around New York all night long and I literally mean all night long. I also didn't like the fact that they included a certain explicit part in there in which I wasn't sure what it was suppose to represent. If that had to do with "love" then I'm not for it.

Great comedy and romance movie with a great soundtrack though a bit unrealistic.

then boo u.

the whinny characters were annoying, but great movie.

You saw cloverfield in HD eh...? So you can throw up from the already **** looking camera style...But in better quallity.

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.
I loved it. Probably not for everyone, but I enjoyed it.

Hehehe, I know why;)

It was funny at first, but the second half made no sense...

EXACTLY!

Gattaca - 8/10

A good film with a nice message, even though
when you think about it, Ethan Hawke's character is being pretty reckless and doesn't really deserve to be on that rocket- his condition means could die soon, and if he dies during the mission he could endanger the rest of the crew.

But he proved that when they did the swimming thing, he was better than his brother who was genetically engineered. Which just shows that any of the people on that ship could've been just as incapable as he is thought to be.

Just didn't like it in general.

It seemed to be a type of Forrest Gump film, type thing. Just from a different perspective....Or was it a book?...Benjie Button that is.

Changeling - 9/10
I can't really complain about the ending because it was a true story. But...Hrmm, I felty like going crazy at times in watching it as well.

Defiance 8/10 - Something just didn't sit right, seemed too cliché...But it was also a true story so i dunno.

After the Sunset - Some good fun and action. 8/10

Last edited:
Pinapple Express
10/10

Hilarious everytime you watch it. I've seen it about 8 or nine times already and I laugh everytime.

Back