Rate the last movie you saw

Jumper - 8/10.

I rather enjoyed it, a good flick to just sit back and watch. And Rachel Bilson is hot.

Rachel Bilson is like the perfect chick IMO. Apparently she has an awesome personality as well.

Watched Star Wars yesterday.
Phantom Menace - 8/10
Attack of the Clones - 5/10
Revenge of the Sith - 7/10
A New Hope - 10/10
The Empire Strikes Back - 9/10
Return of the Jedi - 9.5/10

Attack of the Clones is a favorite for me.

Terminator 4
4/5
DONT WATCH IF YOU GET MOTION SICK

Im going to watch Defiance today. Its either going to be awesome or not that great i rekcon. It should be good.

Im going to watch Defiance today. Its either going to be awesome or not that great i rekcon. It should be good.

So it's going to be neither awesome or not that good? :p

And Phantom Menace was the only one of the firsties that was anything even comparable to the original 3. I thought the acting was cruddy and stuff but the lightsabre duel at the end did it for me :D

Defiance 6.5/10

It was OK. If you thinking about seeing it and are expecting for it to have a fair bit on action you'll be disappointed. In saying that, it had a decent story to it and the end was nice. The one bad part was evening sometimes when they were speaking in english it was a bit hard to understand, and i didnt learn the names of all the charas till like the last 10 mins because there were all non mainstream names. Craige's acting was very good tho, same goes for the rest of the cast.
I think ill give it a 7/10 now :p.

Watched Cast Away again for the first time in years. I give it a 9.

I wonder whatever happened to Wilson :lol:

So it's going to be neither awesome or not that good? :p

And Phantom Menace was the only one of the firsties that was anything even comparable to the original 3. I thought the acting was cruddy and stuff but the lightsabre duel at the end did it for me :D
You and Rob think the first one of the prequels is the best? The one that gave us Jar Jar Binks, Darth Vader as annoying little kid, his cliché virgin-birth backstory, midi-chlorians, that tedious pod race that goes on for way too long, some pretty bad acting, and Watto the space Jew-stereotype?

Qui-Gon may have been one of the best characters in the series, and the lightsabre fight at the end was pretty cool, but they can't make up for all that. I'm not a Star Wars fan, but even I thought Lucas wrecked the franchise with that film.

I thought it was wrecked by all three prequels. I cringe at some parts. Yeah...I hate him for some thin...Ok, it sucks too :p
THe other two prequels weren't that great either- Attack of the Clones was almost as bad as Phantom Menace, while Revenge of the Sith was okay, but not great (which is also what I think of Return of the Jedi, by the way).

Back