Rate the last movie you saw

I heared Gran Torino mentioned. At the moment it's my favorite film of all time. It hactually managed to beat Hairspray! Ahah.

Okay went to see Transformers 2 earlier, not going into a detailed review right now. For now I'll just give it a 8.5.

I heared Gran Torino mentioned. At the moment it's my favorite film of all time. It hactually managed to beat Hairspray! Ahah.

Okay went to see Transformers 2 earlier, not going into a detailed review right now. For now I'll just give it a 8.5.

how did you watch Transformers so early?

Date movie

It try's to hard to be funny but has way to many joke's that can be seen coming.
3/5
And thats only because it has Alison Hannithingy in it

Kiss of Dragon
A good film with a same old plot that has been done to death in loads of films of this type
But still its good tho
4/5
how did you watch Transformers so early?
Its on at the cinema.
I was going to see it till I found out about my lack of cash.

Last edited:
Transformers isn't even out in Australia, and isnt it a global release?, probably wrong though :p
Gran T is awesome. Thats all that needs saying.

Sheesh, no benny. It's not a global release. Poms get it a week before most other places...Everyone else will mostly get it next week, unless you're in Japan or something.
It's to make up for all those movies we tend to get last.

But at least we are getting Blood the last vampire second (after Japan).

Whats up with all the advertising for it?

Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets - So, the acting from the kids wasn't so great. And Hermione wasn't yet 'OMG STOP WITH THE EYEBROWS'.

It gets points for its adult cast. Alan Rickman hopefully will get the time he deserves in the Half Blood Prince. And really, he should. Considering the title basically means Harry Potter & Snape... Lol. That amuses me. Jason Isaacs is so suited to his role and it's awesome really. They managed to get something right!

And finally, Tom Riddle, which makes the whole movie worthwhile to just get that 10 minutes of staring at him. Now if only he was in the new Harry Potter movie. But no, apparently being 30 now is far to old to play a teenager. Isn't that what they did in Smallville?

Oh, and I give a mention to Lockhart - Kenneth Branagh for his awesomeness.

Yesterday was movie night FOr Me

StarTrek 9.5/10 really good movie i like the story and it had really good action parts

Drag Me To Hell 9.4/10 Wow! i never thought a movie Mixed with Horror and Commedy would be great but....This is the 1 movie that can really scare you but at the same time make you laugh.
Great movie.

Year 1: 7/10 It was an "ok" movie it had its laughs but i think the story could of been better.

The Prestige - 12/10
Fucking awesome movie!
& Scarlett Johansson :ihih:

Can't wait till the new Harry Potter comes out. Even though the movies have gone down hill, this was my second favorite book, so I hope they do it justice. Also, It's great that they're doing the seventh movie in two parts, but do they have to be released so far apart from each other?

Last edited:
Can't wait till the new Harry Potter comes out. Even though the movies have gone down hill, this was my second favorite book, so I hope they do it justice. Also, It's great that they're doing the seventh movie in two parts, but do they have to be released so far apart from each other?

I thought they are released something like 6 months? That's nothing compared to the delays on the 6th, which was meant to be released in like November or December last year. I was fully expecting something like a whole year apart.

The Prestige - 12/10
Fucking awesome movie!
Yes, its such a good movie. Watched it the other day for a 2nd time, hadn't seen it since it was released in the cinemas. Blew me away :thumbsup:

He's Just Not That Into You - 9/10

Of course, I normally wouldn't choose to see this, but it was actually a really good movie. My sister wanted to see it...so yeah.

Same thing applies for this movie. Especially in a couple scenes. =o

Back