Rate the last movie you saw

Candyman 9/10. Watched it on On Demand the other day, still as chilling as when it was released.

The Rocker - 8/10.

I know the movie isn't new, but I saw it at WalMart and picked it up. It was really funny, the plot was sort of predictable but enjoyable at the same time. The humor was sophisticated in a way. Rainn Wilson ftw. Nothing will ever beat School of Rock, though. :lol:
soo true school of rock is awesome

^I was looking for some cheesy kung-fu esque stuff to watch. Would you reccomend that or the DragonBall flick?

August Rush - 10/10. Beautiful film.

^I was looking for some cheesy kung-fu esque stuff to watch. Would you reccomend that or the DragonBall flick?

August Rush - 10/10. Beautiful film.

I haven't seen the Street Fighter movie, but the fight scenes looked terribly directed. The quality was almost comparable to that of Walker Texas Ranger. If you don't know that show, youtube it. There wasn't anything wrong with that TV show...it's just that a movie, especially one carrying the weight of a beloved and successful franchise, should have much more going for it in terms of fight scenes.

^Oh, I see. Thanks. And not to be obnoxious, but your post count is 777. Though shalt be lucky.:p

Superman Returns - 3/10. Stupid, thin movie.

^Oh, I see. Thanks. And not to be obnoxious, but your post count is 777. Though shalt be lucky.:p

Superman Returns - 3/10. Stupid, thin movie.
i didnt like it either but imax looked pretty good.
ultimate avengers 6/10
too much talking
not enough action

i havent seen DragonBall but Street fighter was a good movie Status12

Benjamin Button 9.5/10 Sad/incredible Movie..

"You know ive been stuck by lightning 7 times"

Transformers 2.
5/10, JUST

That was a major disappointment...

Last edited:
Knowing 9/10 Interesting movie. Nicolas Cage is a great actor

The Hangover- 8.5/10
I found it was really funny, but it's my type of crude humour.
I would've liked it better if I was freezing outside (it was a drive-in) and I wasn't sitting next to my best friend's dad, lol.

I also saw Taking of Pelum 123 at the same time (it was two movies for 10$)
It was pretty good, but kind of dragged on. I think I'd rate it 6.5/10.

Back