Rate the last movie you saw

Haha, I barely found it funny. Like, a dick flopping around...I can do that, the camping could've been done alot better and the wrestling match was obvious in what was gonna happen from the word go.

LOL the dick flopping around was a bit unnecessary. Although I have to admit the context which it was shown was hillarious. Doesn't seem like he could have done too much more with the camping without getting his ass kicked. And the wrestling match was funny just because of all the people's reactions.

I just found myself laughing throughout most the movie. Although it might not be nearly as funny the second time through, I dunno. Borat still tops it.

10,000 BC - 7/10.

Decent overall. Started off slow, then it kicked it, slowed down a bit, then ended fairly well. Plus, Camilla Belle is hot.

Errm well I've only seen Philosopher's Stone so far, however I have all the others just waiting to be watched...then I guess it depends if I can find someone to come the flicks with me to watch it, or otherwise, so hopefully within the coming weeks! It's out here today though. When you seeing it?

Nice. Well, I've seen all the movies AND read the 6th book, so I'm pretty damn excited to see it. Hopefully today or in the next few days with my girl and the sister, perhaps. The movies aren't nearly as good as the books, though!

Oh yeah I've read all the books as well...the movies are pretty **** in comparison! But still, it's nice watching them. I'm now almost certainly looking at a viewing next week.

I forget the name of it...not Valkyrie...the one w/ the Russian Jews. Anyway, I didn't even finish it. 7/10 for what I did see.

Brüno 3/10

This was the worst movie I have ever seen.
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince 10/10

Wow HP was just too good...

Last edited:
Perhaps I shouldn't be comparing it to the book, but damn.

Parry Hotter: 7.5/10

Left out so, so many things. It would definitely have been better had I not read the book, but I did, so I'm going to *****. There were some excellent scenes though, such as
Dumbledore toasting the undead that try to kill him and Harry, and others I can't think of atm.. going to see it a second time soon, so I'll critique more afterwards.
I could go on for ages talking about what they short ended though. I'm really surprised they crammed the entire film into one setting of 2.5 hours.

Bruno - 5/10 - Made me giggle, but the parts with the penises just made me uncomfortable.

Harry Potter 6 - 8/10 - Not as exciting as the others, but still a good movie.

Transformers 2 - 9/10 - I loved the action scenes.

Seven Pounds: 7.5/10

Loved the story to it, excellent. The ending was sad but it was nice ENDING SPOILER
seeing the people getting the donations they needed.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - 7/10.

Obviously, incomparable to the book. It gives a good sense of fantasy though by visually seeing everything you imagined, even if it's not quite the same. Which is exactly what I put for Philosopher's Stone.

Back