Rate the last movie you saw

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - 8/10

Donnie Darko - 10/10

One of the very few films that has made me cry.

X-men Wolverine: 7.5/10 better then I thought it would be, but the story was not what I remember from the comics and stuff...

Star Trek: 8.5/10 WAYYYY better then I thought it would be... The story is really odd but it doesn't mess with any future movies at all... Pretty good acting, very good writing, and a nice buffet for the eyes... Good movie!

Ah, I hope I haven't reviewed this previously...

The World is Not Enough - and unless I am confusing my Bond films, this had the awesome opening scene, that was like 20 minutes, but awesome nonetheless. I felt really bad for Q, whom is without a doubt the most adorable person ever. I know it might sound weird to use that term, but its the only word that comes to mind with Q. And when he mentioned that boat that James stole and wrecked, I couldn't help but feel sorry for this fictional character preparing for retirement.

Yeah he did. Hence why they thought John Cleese could replace Q. Horrible decision really. John Cleese is NOT Q. I don't know who could replace Q, but not him. He was barely tolerable as R.

vantage point. 7/10. could've potentially have been brilliant. but it got slightly boring after a while. still worth a watch though
signature_mysig.jpg

The Majestic: 9/10

One of Jim Carreys most dramatic performances, and perhaps his greatest test as a true actor. This movie is amazing, you dont watch it for lulz. Jim Carey actually plays a powerful dramatic performance/.

Enemy of the State: 9/10

Very good, a little dated, but still an excellent movie.

Click: 9/10

I liked the concept for this movie. Its not just a comedy though, its a comedian trying to take a dramatic role, like Jim Carey did. It did not disappoint me. Very good job done by Sandler. In case anyone did not know, he got the raw emotion when his dad died in the movie bc a week before they shot that, his actual dad died. Pretty sad, but you can see howhe connected and delivered such a good performance.

^^ You are one of the few I've seen who thought it was as good as I did. I agree.

Steamboy: 7.5/10

Great animation, solid plot and everything. Wasn't too thrilling, though there we some good scenes. Above average.

Yea, I tend to like movies that others dislike simply because I read into them more deeply. Troy was an amazing movie too. 9/10

Also, ol but, I watched it again yesterday.

The Dark Knight: 9/10

Star Wars Entire Series: 10/10

Star wars movies by themselves: 8/10 and 9/10 each.

Am I the first to see Terminator 4? I saw it at it's midnight premier last night. 10/10 definately.

Arnold actually makes an appearance!

No stage crew were hurt by Christian Bale in the making of this movie.

Back