Rate the sig above you! w00t!

Half-lifefan22 said:
No... I was seen how it was made... it is way more then just copy and pasting someone on a background.

How is yours any different anways? Looks like that stock image was copied and pasted onto a Pokemon Background, with animation on the side.
I was just stating what I saw and you insult Wiired work an angry mob will chase you down put you in small bottles

Half-lifefan22 said:
No... I was seen how it was made... it is way more then just copy and pasting someone on a background.

How is yours any different anways? Looks like that stock image was copied and pasted onto a Pokemon Background, with animation on the side.
That some good english there Brandon

Sam_Harris said:
That some good english there Brandon
... Wow.

I think it's time you do something besides obbsess over Pokemon. I think my 8 year old neighbor likes Pokemon. Maybe you to should start the trading card game!

Last edited:
Half-lifefan22 said:
... Wow.

Yeah and I know so many other better sig makers then "Wired" The animation freak?
Erm what? Ta for the insult that you didnt even say to me :thumbsup: I know many better sigmakers, I don't really care 'bout that, but your coming on here dissin' me to someone else.. now thats low/sad :prrr:

Edit : Yeah you better edit your post

Last edited:
Back