Rate the sig above you! w00t!

Ezekiel86 said:
And as for my sig... I made a cool one (green and black) but I got no idea how to upload it! any suggestions?
Ok, first go to photobucket.com and sign up (it's an image and video upload site). Yes, it will ask too many questions about you, but once your registered, you'll find it very easy. So, when you've gotten registered, you should be in your "photo album" where you'll click the Browse button next to the Image space and find and select the picture, where ever it is on your computer. Then, click Submit and within a few seconds (or minutes if you have dial-up) the picuture will be uploaded. Below the picture should is a space with the word Image next to it, which you can copy and paste into your Signature from your UserCP on WiiChat.

That's basicly it. Just make sure you don't upload huge picture files (like ones larger than 1MB) and don't delete your signature pic from photobucket because then it won't show up on Wiichat.

Hoped that helped.:)

Last edited:
I give the fly high 6/10 cause i reckon the pic in the back ground looks a bit weird, looks like fox doing B(upward direction) from super smash bros on 64, i reckon u should change the pic in back ground. thats my opinion, everyone is entitled to their own. Also i dont think any one rated Mario Famous sig, i really liked his and i give 9/10 for second one and 8/10 for first

id rate the m7ticalm's yoshi one 8/10. The only reason why you loose 2 points is because "SSBB - Got Balls?" is interfering with Yoshi's Body. If you moved it directly left it would be good.

NateTheGreat said:
Ok, first go to photobucket.com and sign up (it's an image and video upload site). Yes, it will ask too many questions about you, but once your registered, you'll find it very easy. So, when you've gotten registered, you should be in your "photo album" where you'll click the Browse button next to the Image space and find and select the picture, where ever it is on your computer. Then, click Submit and within a few seconds (or minutes if you have dial-up) the picuture will be uploaded. Below the picture should is a space with the word Image next to it, which you can copy and paste into your Signature from your UserCP on WiiChat.

That's basicly it. Just make sure you don't upload huge picture files (like ones larger than 1MB) and don't delete your signature pic from photobucket because then it won't show up on Wiichat.

Hoped that helped.:)

Awesome thanks dude, I'll give it a go :)

hey, it's true. I stink at saving. why? 'cause I don't have any ways of getting money. I can't get a job 'cause i'm only 14.............your sig gets a, um, 9/10. I likey!

Nice Marth Master! Uh... 8/10

(mines a text sig... so it sucks... But Rate It If You Want!!! :D

i need help on making a sig. like what pixel dimensions do i use for it. if i knew that i could make one. and how to get that small block text in it........................... u can rate <<< that sig if u want<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<
<

Back