Rayman Raving Rabbids

gzusnw

WiiChat Member
Oct 7, 2006
Mexico
Wii Online Code
8631-7650-3694-5161
This is for the people who've bought the game already...
Hey, is this game JUST mini-games, or does it is same as Rayman 3 for GameCube (more platformer, action, blablalba)????

Geckotek said:
Seems a bit more for kids than I expected.

Did you play it? No I am presuming, well some of those mini games are hard as hell. This is the game for people with friends. If you have friends get this game, if you don't get this game, then you don't have friends.

I just picked up the game today and have played for a few hours. This game has some really hard minigames to be honest. The only one I dislike is the one where you have to shut the doors on the Rabbids in the porter potty.

the mini games are hard, take alot of cordination. I hate the toilet closing one took me over 50 times to finally beat it! i like it.

its just crammed full of minigames, but with a story, but funny. If youre looking more for a "big multyplayer experiance" get monkey ball.

I like it, but having been a Rayman player ever since the very first one, I am disappointed that they took out the platformer element completely. It's still fun though, and I rank it #2 of the games I own (1: Zelda, 2: Rayman 3:Wii Sports 4: Red Steel)

It lots of fun I played it for 4 and a half hours today extremely addictive some games are impossible like the one were you can't touch the sides and you have to make it in 20 seconds some are real easy some are really and I mean really hard

I love it im 22 and some of the mini games are realy hard. Its realy fun. And i cant see how a child can do some of this games.

Ive got a few questions :

1) Can you pick what mini-games you want to play in multiplayer ?
2) Does the game tell you what mini-games in multiplayer require the nunchuck ?

Thanks
Nintendo_13

1. Yes. You unlock them by playing the singelplayer
2. Yes ther are a small text say what you have to do before eatch game

I got yesterday with my bro, gave us a really, really good time with our friends yesterday, and we both unlocked many stuff today. Most mini-games are totally great and addictive, I personally find the dancing challenges most amusing. However, I have encountered one problem in one game so far, concerning the bunnies have natural rythm mini game.

The one with the bunnies with funny weapons wakking all over the place, and the 4 radios on the sides of the stage, you have to hit the radios to play music, the bunnies get stunned and u get to hit the bunnies off the stage. The actual ''hit'' movements arent respoding, or will respond after seconds. Trying desperately to wave around the wii-mote, It seemed like stop stucking and functioning properly, but that just for some seconds, then again it wouldnt apply the action. Just for the record, the helpful bunny before the mini game lauches seems to handle the wiimote as a sword, ive tried everything, but rayman wouldnt react when told so, just randomly. Can any1 confirm that this prob does exist? I have no other probs by the game, or by any other game, and the wii-mote isnt faulty either.

Stagg said:
Did you play it? No I am presuming, well some of those mini games are hard as hell. This is the game for people with friends. If you have friends get this game, if you don't get this game, then you don't have friends.

I just picked up the game today and have played for a few hours. This game has some really hard minigames to be honest. The only one I dislike is the one where you have to shut the doors on the Rabbids in the porter potty.

A) You assumed wrong
B) I agree it would be better to play when my friends come over (played alone first time)
C) Why are so many people around here so demeaning? The attitude of your post sucks.

Back