Rayman Raving Rabbids

yeah this game is pretty good. The best minigames i like are the ones that u have to use the wii mote and the nunchuk as drums and the shooting ones are good too.

Can you play this game with the gamecube controllers? Or can you only use GC controllers for GC games and the DLed arcade games?

GC controllers won't work for any wii games to date. Everything else, yes.

very nice game. i play this with the kids and after a couple hours we are have aching arms. i think this is a bit more intense than monkey ball and wii sports.

pianodood said:
GC controllers won't work for any wii games to date. Everything else, yes.
that's not true, about the GC controllers. im pretty sure that dbz offers gamecube controller support if you really dont like the wii controls.

that's not true, about the GC controllers. im pretty sure that dbz offers gamecube controller support if you really dont like the wii controls.

Well, dbz hasn't been released to my knowledge, which would support my statement 'to date'. Of course I expect Nintendo will utilize the options, but for now it's about showing off the wii controllers.

Stevo said:
You know I think I was having the same problem, I thought the new wiimote we just picked up wasn't working properly, but now that you mention it I think it was only during that minigame.

I also had issues with the bunnies are heartless with pigs 2(or whatever it's called) The one where you have listen to your wii-mote for pig screams, the sounds cuts out completely....

Completely glitchy in my opinion.

YARR! As I stated, this game is horrible. BUT, the game stops screwing up this minigame is you set the TV to 60Hz. Hooray!

Rayman is a lot of fun, but as usual some mini-games are bigger hits than others.

So far, my wife and I enjoy the DDR-type dancing games, and the FPS sections where you're shooting plungers at the rabbids. Both of these are simultaneous multi-play action, so that might explain it.

Malc said:
I've just ordered it off play.com only £30 lol:)

So have I!!
Saw an advert for it over the weekend then just watched the trailer on Play and thought or sod it, looks fun, especially with multi player. IGN gave it an 8 as well so that's a good sign. Shall look forward to playing it.

One question though, I have 2 remotes and only one nunchuck at the moment (Can't get hold of another one), will that stop me playing multi player on a lot of the mini games??

umm...the sound cuts out because it's part of the game. It's like red light green light. You're suppose to stop when the sound stops and wait for it to come back before you start walking again. If you walk while the sound is stopped you'll most likely walk into a rabbit because you couldn't hear the pig squealing at you to stop. In part 2 instead of no sound they put in the sound of a fog horn to throw you off... hope this helped!

samt1 said:
One question though, I have 2 remotes and only one nunchuck at the moment (Can't get hold of another one), will that stop me playing multi player on a lot of the mini games??

Yes.

P.S. - I hated the Rabbits don't close doors game. Took me FOREVER to beat it and I just kept getting madder and more tense every time I lost. :mad2:

Geckotek said:
Yes.

P.S. - I hated the Rabbits don't close doors game. Took me FOREVER to beat it and I just kept getting madder and more tense every time I lost. :mad2:
I reccommend not looking at the time and aiming at the bunnies not the door. i beat it in 5 goes doing this. And the other 4 times were just 4 secs of and stuff

AS FOR WIIMOTE AND NUNCHUK, you only need one nunchuk if you just take turns using it, but it means you cannot play simultaneous rabbit shooting games and such. But the games where you take turns to see who gets the higher score you just switch the nunchuk to the other control.

Hi all.

I got Rayman at launch (here in the UK) and have to say it is great. I agree witht he toilet door mini game, majorly annoying, the second part i jsut refused to do and never looked back - i will have to one day i suppose.

Have had no problems with the radio game though, well once or twice he didn't seem to want to hit the rabbids but not in a majorly upsetting way.

I realise this is a Wii forum but does anyone know how this plays on other formats? I cannot see how it would work on the PS2 without the wii controllers and is the DS one like completely different with touch screen based minis??!?!

On a final point, in the game Bunnies Can't Fly 2, can anyone tell me the best time to set off the Rabbids rocket boost? I cannot break the record of 260 (i think) and it is driving me mad as i am getting so close!

Cheers all, enjoy those Rabbids!

PS - Does the carrot juice game freak anyone out? First time i played it i actually got a bit scared!!!!!

PPS - How great are the videos you unlock? Only got two so far but man they are funny.

Is this game worth buying, i don't know if i should get this or call of duty 3 i know both games are very different. Does anyone out there own both who can comment on this?? :D

Back