Releases for 4/9/07

Galaga is a classic, but it's not worth paying $5 for. Since you can probably play it on the internet channel. But nothing to big coming out this week. Meh

~Rival

Galiga is good, the rest are crap. Its like this all the time.

MasterJedi2U said:
Everyone's whining and moaning about the VC on a new Monday...What else is new?

MasterJedi is whining and moaning about people whining and moaning on a new Monday......what else is new?

I have a suggestion for you you ****ing loser.......get used to the fact that every monday they tell us which games we get, people say they like them, people say they hate them, and then you add nothing at all by following a comment saying "quit bitching". It seems like a waste of time to play police man to everyone who says something negative about your favorite video game system. Do you sit here patrolling all day to "*****" yourself, at anyone who had any suggestions or problems with nintendo?

What have you ever added to the conversation other than "SSBB rocks", or "I cant wait for super mario galaxy". No ****.

Although I may not agree with the way you said it Conan, I do KINDA agree with your messege. Jedi, you do act as a forum cop sometimes, SOMETIMES. However, you are a very helpfull poster most of the time. Cmon Conan, like youv never made a mistake before. Go hug in the corner kiddies. lol

Your in the military if im not mistaken Conan... You HAVE to be outdoors correct?

Tails McCloud~ said:
Your in the military if im not mistaken Conan... You HAVE to be outdoors correct?

Currently.......it being a one weekend / month thing (reserves) without boring you with my whole life story, I go to a giant parking lot and do preventive maintenance on large vehicles. technicly, yes I am outdoors. Breathing diesel fumes.

Yeah, what nausiating nirvana diesel fumes can be. Im out fixin/kicking/yelling at my truck all the time so I know what you mean...

MasterJedi2U said:
Everyone's whining and moaning about the VC on a new Monday...What else is new?
no one was whining last week becuase OMG it had solid titles that people wanted. Know if every other week we go solid titles I would say nothing but since I bet we have to wait 2-3 weeks to see another solid title I'll state my opinion, Im not that made since Super Paper Mario is coming through.

Just wasted 500 on galaga. The one up today doesn't save the highest score. Don't they see that having a high score to beat is the main point of that game. I guess I should have known. Just a heads up to fans of the game. Get the gamecube namco disc, it is an exact port of the arcade, better sound, and most important of all it saves your dam score...

It's an ok line up. Never played Alex Kid? They need to have more people working on this. Flat out they don't have enough people scripting this stuff.

why do they keep throwing out these crap games? because half of the idiots here will still buy it. The VC is a new thing and they know retards will buy these overpriced games just because they can. then, when people finally get bored sometime next year they'll release all the good games.

Sort of a dissapointment, since this is only my second monday on the VC. Atleast this way when we do get a great title it will feel even better I guess.

Conan the Librarian said:
MasterJedi is whining and moaning about people whining and moaning on a new Monday......what else is new?

I have a suggestion for you you ****ing loser.......get used to the fact that every monday they tell us which games we get, people say they like them, people say they hate them, and then you add nothing at all by following a comment saying "quit bitching". It seems like a waste of time to play police man to everyone who says something negative about your favorite video game system. Do you sit here patrolling all day to "*****" yourself, at anyone who had any suggestions or problems with nintendo?

What have you ever added to the conversation other than "SSBB rocks", or "I cant wait for super mario galaxy". No ****.

Damn are you suffering from PMS? I'm sick and tired of your negativity. You KNOW what Nintendo is doing and yet you sit there and ***** like a baby crying for food when it knows that it won't get it until his mom feels goddamn ready to give it to him. Shut up, sit tight, and WAIT. Thats all you CAN do. Unless you're going to go kill yourself over the VC. Which is quite pathetic but definitely doesn't seem out of your realm of possiblity given your over the top reactions. Once again calm down. I'm not, "bitching and moaning about you bitching and moaning". If I was I would have gone into a rant which I didn't. I just simply stated the FACTS. You were bitching, whining, moaning, and complaining as usual. That seems to be your favorite hobby. Lol at the policeman comment. Are you really 26? I mean really you have serious anger issues. No wonder you're in the military or w/e. Guess life among us normal, intelligent, boring civilizans was too much for you to handle....

And yes people were whining last week jerrod. If its not you. Its conan. If its not conan its some other dumbass who can't control himself and wants everything NOW. Don't you have something better to do than moan and complain about a great service that Ninendo created for all of us (granted they make a profit but still its cool that they did this none the less). Thats ALL I'm saying.

Last edited:
Back