Releases for 4/9/07

what did you guys expect with the release of a major player in nintendo *cough* super paper mario... common sense would tell you they are going to release something like Super Metroid the week they release a huge retail title.

Frankly I doubt anything Nintendo does will make them happy. I mean even if GoldenEye, Banjoo Kaazoie, and Super Smash Brothers 64 were released next monday they'd complain about why they got 3 great games instead of FIVE great games. OR why they're not online. Or why they appeared at 10AM INSTEAD of 9AM. Plus there is the usual grumbling about price, saving, etc. Trust and believe people will find a reason to complain about ANYTHING these days. Thats the problem with the world...besides people being lawsuit happy and certifiably insane yet roaming the streets free as the sky...

Last edited:
they should just be happy to be able to get the classics at a decently low cost rather than buying crap on Ebay at high prices, and possibly not getting a working item.

i'm not ranting because frankly i could give a crap careless how the others feel as long as i get what i want off the VC. I'm just commenting on what i see.

MasterJedi2U said:
Damn are you suffering from PMS? I'm sick and tired of your negativity. You KNOW what Nintendo is doing and yet you sit there and ***** like a baby crying for food when it knows that it won't get it until his mom feels goddamn ready to give it to him. Shut up, sit tight, and WAIT. Thats all you CAN do. Unless you're going to go kill yourself over the VC. Which is quite pathetic but definitely doesn't seem out of your realm of possiblity given your over the top reactions. Once again calm down. I'm not, "bitching and moaning about you bitching and moaning". If I was I would have gone into a rant which I didn't. I just simply stated the FACTS. You were bitching, whining, moaning, and complaining as usual. That seems to be your favorite hobby. Lol at the policeman comment. Are you really 26? I mean really you have serious anger issues. No wonder you're in the military or w/e. Guess life among us normal, intelligent, boring civilizans was too much for you to handle....etc...........

1. Yes I have PMS. My uterus is shedding its lining and a new egg will be prepared for the cycle of life soon.
2. We are both negative. Tough ****. Dont go on a forum.
3. I dont know what nintendo is doing. I dont work there. The baby thing is not only the shittiest, non-hilarious simile I have ever heard, but it doesnt apply to real life either, taking away from it further. Try a new simile again later.
4. I HAVE been waiting. I own well over 200 cartridges for Atari, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64, WII, PS, Gameboy and over 10,000 roms. I may know what im talking about sometimes. Been playing since I was shitting and pissing myself still (a week ago).
5. My over the top reactions are because I cant punch you in the ****ing face for policing everything I say.
6. yes you are "bitching and moaning about you bitching and moaning". Thats what this post is, your last post, and the one after this one. I left 6 paragraphs telling people I enjoyed some games, and you have to run your suck hole. This pretty much IS a rant, you are ranting saying you arent ranting. Shut your ****ing mouth please.
7. Yes I am 26. Yes I have anger issues. I didnt bring up the military, someone else did. It pays for college. It doesnt take a genius to tell you that someone in the military is typically going to be the boring one. Pretty much every one is the same except for the occasional closet dungeons and dragons nuclear sub mechanic. Who said you are intelligent? Just your prejudgment shows that you arent intelligent. Enough about me though, I want to talk **** about turbo graffix 16 games.
8. Yes people were whining last week...................................because everyone whines about everything. People arent in 100% agreement with anything in the world, now are they? Again, this is a forum.
9. No, I dont have anything better to do. I am at home during the day time FYI. The "service" "Ninendo" created for us? I dont like waiting every week for **** games. Other than that, you can go buy one of the wii's shitty ports of 12 different PS2 games (I own 8). Red Steel and Madden and Call of duty are so COOOL and GREAT LOOKING and the play control is SO AWESOME.
10. blah blah blah, yeah people complain about the prices of things, blah blah, blah blah, yeah the world is pretty crazy, blah blah lawsuits.
13. As someone who considers myself very passionate about video games, I cant give them a pass. They have never talked so much **** about a system and then it not come through.....really...think about it. Nintendo has disapointed me with the online play, game selection, quantity, and the control configurations for VC games. They crammed Wiiconnect24 down our throats, and it is 100% useless. They crammed VC down our throats. I know what a good game is and you cant tell me that some of this bilge they are giving us is worth our time. I know "how it works", yes, they are selling us their **** first. Yes someone will end up buying Double Dungeons this way.
14. Go **** yourself.

Last edited:
callme.nasty said:
why do they keep throwing out these crap games? because half of the idiots here will still buy it. The VC is a new thing and they know retards will buy these overpriced games just because they can. then, when people finally get bored sometime next year they'll release all the good games.
No, your just opiniotive. They may be crap to you, but I like them all. Ive already downloaded Galaga and I have the others, and before you say anything about the other posters, you need to think.

thendis said:
goldeneye, damnit. WHERE IS GOLDENEYE!

btw, is there a release schedule for VC games? is it at a certain time every month, or just when nintendo decides they are ready?

GoldenEye may never be released on VC along side with Perfect Dark, because Rare owns the rights to Perfect Dark, and guess who owns Rare? If you guessed Sony, you guessed correct :( It was a sad day when I found that out :(

I hate first person shooters...
Its not that im gld its not in, im always lad to get a new game in the VC lineup, its just most of the time, only one or two of the ganes released is a game that I like... Same with most of you.

1 is out. I want them to add 32X and SEGA CD games to the Genesis lineup. The CD and 32X had to hook up to the master system to work so it should be there with the others... I would LOVE that. Does Nintendo itself have a fan feedback? I would suggest that to them.

Back