Reputation wtf?

surfinrach90 said:
I never did get my question ansered..if somebody get's enough rep do more boxes appear?

And again..we need to use it more..

yes more boxes appear instead of it saying "youre on a established road" or whatever the hell it says lmao.

i gave you a good rep :)

ETA- whoops its "distinguished" road not established lmao i knew it was some fukakkie word

Oh why thank you loose cannon.

I just realised that I preach that other people should use it and I don't think I ever have :tard:

surfinrach90 said:
Oh why thank you loose cannon.

I just realised that I preach that other people should use it and I don't think I ever have :tard:

meh dont worry,

atleast you dont abuse the power. dont worry about it.

eventually everyone will catch on and start using it. i think once we see more people doing it esp those who have been here for a while and know better then it should catch on by the newbies and those who are lazy to do it.

its not hard to just click and say "i approve/disagree" with your post ya know. you dont even need to comment.

i comment because i like people to know who wrote them and what was wrong with what they did. then they can correct it or message me OR message a mod or something.

its all good rach :)

Yeah I agree..and think if the older members use it on the real new members then they'll use it too :)

yes please use it, it helps alot, especciallly if someone , say, answers your questoin, then add to their rep, because that helps to sort out the reliable people from the noobs

Awwww I hate to boast but I posted the Answer to Rach's question like 40 minutes before Cannon Did xD :D

Nvm though Im not fussed. It should be used more and Young Link007 that kinda attitude won't get you Respect Points TUT

Wii_Smurf said:
Awwww I hate to boast but I posted the Answer to Rach's question like 40 minutes before Cannon Did xD :D

Nvm though Im not fussed. It should be used more and Young Link007 that kinda attitude won't get you Respect Points TUT

oh hush you! lmao i dont know how to read! my job doesnt require reading skills just proper use of a gun so "i dont care!" :ciappa: lol

i already gave link007 a negative comment saying it was unneccessary.:nono:

hense why he hasnt posted in a while.....

Not only a watcher of the streets loose cannon..you are the forum officer :p

Mods got nothing on you :D

surfinrach90 said:
Not only a watcher of the streets loose cannon..you are the forum officer :p

Mods got nothing on you :D

im like shaft, dammmmmmnnnn right! (or issac haynes- ya know chef- for those who dont know shaft in the 70s)

3650_heading.jpg

Teheh

Back on topic with the reputation thing...
I forgot to mention before, another nice attraction of the function.
The more rep points you have, the more your reps will give.
Example:
Right now if Darkprinny reps me, it will only move my rep points somewhere between 1 and maybe 3 points. (+3 for positive, -3 for negative)
Once we start using the system more, people with more rep will be able to do a lot more. I've been on forums where people can give someone a couple hundred points with one rep.
Think about that. You would be able to single handedly give someone a new green bar, or single handedly destroy their reputation by moving it into the negatives.

Just another cool incentive to start using the rep system more...

Prez said:
Back on topic with the reputation thing...
I forgot to mention before, another nice attraction of the function.
The more rep points you have, the more your reps will give.
Example:
Right now if Darkprinny reps me, it will only move my rep points somewhere between 1 and maybe 3 points. (+3 for positive, -3 for negative)
Once we start using the system more, people with more rep will be able to do a lot more. I've been on forums where people can give someone a couple hundred points with one rep.
Think about that. You would be able to single handedly give someone a new green bar, or single handedly destroy their reputation by moving it into the negatives.

Just another cool incentive to start using the rep system more...

ive seen that too. basically the people with good reputation who actualy make a difference can whip out the trouble makers of the website by hammering them with a bad rep OR use their repuation for good in giving someone much more rep points to give them a good standing within the website (like a recomendation)

i agree, it is a cool incentive. just dont abuse it. once its abused, the system is ruined and its ruined for everyone else too :nono:

Back