Reputation + Dishonor?

nkbswe5

nkbswe5. RLY!
Jun 27, 2006
Not in America
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I think that since Wii Chat has an add reputation button, maybe we could have a dishonor reputation or something? For example, is someone was being rude for no reason we could give them a dishonor as it wouldnt really be a bad post as such, but unnessassary flaming. There is one person who seems to get away completely with it by being extrememly rude to some people but also being helpful sometimes too.
I know this isn't a great idea or anything and won't help at all, but at least some people can feel better after being rudely flamed from asking a silly question. You know who you are people.

-nkbswe5

My rep has been raped by noobs

4000 posts? Love your new avatar btw. Your rep is very...different to everyone depending on what boards you read. Specially some of your posts about Hentai and such... but thats not dishonorable is it? Its just strange and slightly exciting :ihih: <--couldnt find a good smiley so uses this instead

nkbswe5 said:
I think that since Wii Chat has an add reputation button, maybe we could have a dishonor reputation or something? For example, is someone was being rude for no reason we could give them a dishonor as it wouldnt really be a bad post as such, but unnessassary flaming. There is one person who seems to get away completely with it by being extrememly rude to some people but also being helpful sometimes too.
I know this isn't a great idea or anything and won't help at all, but at least some people can feel better after being rudely flamed from asking a silly question. You know who you are people.

-nkbswe5

Finally I found someone who shares my pain against dark prinny its like he's my arch enemy so I support u on this he does get away with too much around here lets cut him down to size and start a resistance against dark prinny.

i think we should do something like AOL does.

we should use the "warning" button concept where if there is a person whos "flamming" on a thread and arguing with everyone on a particular topic, you should give them a warning percentage and maybe it will "time them out" for a while prohibiting them from posting (kind of like when you hit the new topics button and it says you have to wait 30 seconds before clicking again)

ETA- you just got to PRAY TO GOD that some n00b/moron doesnt abuse the privilage of such a button

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyrulian Knight of Legend this is like the first time I've seen on here and you've made all of 24 posts...and you have an 'arch enemy' on here?

MetroidZ said:
Lol, same. All I did was agree that Gears of Wars was overrated and some "noob" gave me minus.
whoever did im sure he had his reasons :p :ihih: :sick: :wink:

Its the same but worse on anthoer forum im on
It has a karma system but mine has been ruined by some noob from 24+ to 40-

I'd imagine many people would abuse it. Sounds good on paper, but I doubt it go too well.

Back