Right, It's Come Down To This: A Vote - PS3 or 360

Actaully nots not entirely true. Alot of multiplatformers were made with 360 in mind, then ported over to ps3. So alot of times the PS3 version can end up having less framerate, glitches, etc. etc.

highroller said:
PS3 = good console
360 = overheating and Red Ring of Death

Read this article: (this is basically the truth, although some people do not want to accept the reality)

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/digitaljoystick/archives/129866.asp

But you are the one who decides at the end, it's your choice

hes right about that I have heard ALOT about the overheating and the red rings but I sometimes leave my games paused for over 8 - 9 hours (stupid I know but I just get into things like working on my cars) sometimes more and I have NEVER had an overheat and I have no extra fans or anything.

As far as the red rings I have heard alot but never had it happen or know someone (in person) that has had it happen.

Yeh it hasn't happened to me either. But I got a fan like 2 weeks ago. The only warm spot is at the very back where the plugs are.

Jesus effing christ people!!! Stop the bickering already. Deal with the fact that people have their own oppinions and stop trying to change their mind! If someone thinks that a console has better games than the other, don't friggin argue to the death with them about it! People will always be bias towards one console, the one which they have.

Oppinions, that's all reviews and ratings are. You can't judge a game by what someone else says. People have different tastes. If you believe a person that gave a certain game 5.0, that pretty much sets you up for dissapointment in that particular game, you expect the negatives and ignore the positives.

Kingdom Hearts 2 got a 7.6 on IGN for being "unoriginal", too much of the same kingdom hearts (Except there was another brilliant part to the story, evolved combat system and other added goodies like the fusion thing... but they failed to see that these points are new to the series). They gave Halo3 a 9.5...

I'd say buy one now and save (if you have too) and buy the other later on, they both have strong points and most hardcore gamers own both.

Back